Damn...South Park did it again

Damn...South Park did it again.

Attached: FOJHFKaWYAAqua-.jpg (808x1150, 180.53K)

prophetic...

Stunning and brave.
Such a powerful image.

You are a paid shill, kill yourself NOW
>check'em
everyone below this post is also a paid shill

>trannies competing against women... is le bad!

Attached: NPC_wojak_meme.png (200x198, 17.49K)

schizo

What sport they competed?

Yes of course, dipshit.

the emperor has no clothes

>what do you mean you have hobbies and interests SHILL SHILL SHILL

trannies beating women in their sports are based.
go get 'em, girl!
not like anyone cares about femalesports anyway

whatever sport it was, it certainly wasn't who could have the heaviest period

Women shouldn’t be doing sport anyway, honestly it’d be best if all their sports were overrun with trannies and women just gave up and stayed home

QT Texas gal in the hat that swims for the true dynasty swimming team looking cute and pissed.

this. women don't need to be doing sports. nobody cares about women sports not even women. cancel it all let the trannies take over

I'm gonna laugh so hard in 10 years when all of women's sports are just men wearing female uniforms.

No record shall ever be broken again by a biological female.

Attached: 1643662448304.jpg (1129x676, 322.5K)

Swimming

Attached: 622292229908630019988b5e.jpg (1200x600, 56.12K)

you will never care about women's sporting

No I am sure that men can destroy women in any given sport, even in gimastics and those "girly" sports, I was just curious to thing how the girls were steamrolled by this guy.

It was a swiming competition, if anyone want to know.

You're right

Texas Tech is better

Attached: 39372D3F-F8B9-4D5F-8920-5B0E54F063F3.jpg (979x1086, 133.73K)

I can't wait until trannies replace every single woman in sport

Nah man that sucks I know title IX is ridiculous that women get the same money as men but c'mon one day you might ejaculate into a vagina and make daughters.

Would you want your daughters doing a wholesome sport like swimming or lax or soccer and just getting fucking destroyed by mentally ill men? Fuck that. The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend here. Trannies go home.

Explain why without sounding like a soiboi simp
>muh women need their participation trophies for being half as good as men

I feel bad for the #1 female, look at her expression. This should have been her moment. Can't they just change the the sport from "female" swimming to afab swimming?

Pat Mahomes skank wife typed this post.

Men destroying women in their own divisions is keyed thoughever

i guarantee that matt and trey have backtracked on this like the bitches they are

Yes, men competing against women in sports that are sex-segregated is bad. Why did we sex-segregate them in the first place if it wasn't?

holy shit I just read that Thomas got 6. place in a race recently.
turned out the first five were trans either, with the #1 not even taking hormone blockers like lmao it's just a dude with a dick competing against ladies. It's just insane

>Man beats the shit out of his wife
>Bad
>Tranny boxer almost kills a woman by cracking her skull open
>Good
Lesson for everyone here, if you ever get in shit for domestic violence, identify as a woman

Probably not, one has teenage daughter(s). Dads with daughters who play sports are decidedly anti troons.

>turned out the first five were trans either
dumb ESL

>you will never care about women's sporting
I don't, I just don't want trannies to be accepted.
Being a male is an unfair advantage.

lmao look at the frame on this creature compared to the girls he is competing against. Laughable.