It's just a female power fantasy

>MC's entire motivation is going to a concert and it doesn't get any deeper than that

Attached: Capture.png (1347x682, 1.66M)

>a lesbian negress mc
I already wasn’t interested OP

>set in Paris
>black person
At least this time it’s believable

>MC's entire motivation is going on a date and it doesn't get any deeper than that

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 933.08K)

she's 13 bro, did you have deeper thoughts at that age?

Literally me

>Grown ass white men still seething over somehitng thats not for them

Just move on.

How come none of you guys care about movies that are male power fantasies? The second that a new movie comes out and it's from the perspective of a woman or a minority you guys act like it's the end of the world

white men are fragile as fuck. go ahead and call me a mutt, tranny, or nigger. That's the only reaction you ever have to this truth.

which movies are male power fantasies

i need recent examples within the past 5 years

>male power fantasy
conquer your enemies. Kill those who do evil. Win the heart of a perfect woman.
>female power fantasy
go to a party. Get drunk. have a one night stand.

>date doesnt go deeper
Better luck next time.

>male power fantasies
have never been tried

this is true but not for the reason you think.
White people are the only people on earth advocating for their own erasure from the planet. The call to make Europe and America multicultural, multi-racial societies is led entirely by white women, and white men are too weak to prevent it. They are so fragile that even the ones who speak out will almost all eventually cower and apologize. Many will literally cry while doing so.

>white men are fragile as fuck
nigger

>nigger
>reading

Such as?

Is a Black lesbian a standard on how French people look? Star Vs Forces of Evil did the same thing

Attached: 54657567588669.jpg (1240x1090, 226.25K)

I wish the movie empowered rape

Problem is there aren't any male power fantasies. Its either capeshit about pussyboi Peter Parker or movies where macho men are villains. When was the last movie such as The Thing or Predator released?

There’s literally nothing wrong with very simple, seemingly insignifcant plots like an mc trying to go to a concert, in fact some may argue they’re better. There was a time when simple premises were actually the norm and not every movie was about saving the fucking world or something.

Attached: 258FCF52-9C97-49F7-BF78-873C9860CE61.jpg (1053x1497, 1.64M)

it's easy to cope and call a male power fantasy whatever you want, something gay like "brotherhood"

>i really like this girl
>she said yes to a date
>oh no i cant go on the date because my dad cockblocked me

>it doesn't get any deeper than that

>Women
>Think

>Women
>Deep
Lmaoing at your life right now.

I am not white

Stand out above the crowd EVEN IF I GOTTA SHOUT OUT LOUD!

NOT CANON SHUT UP DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS SEASON 4 NEVER HAPPENED JACKIE IS 3000% STRAIGHT KYS YOURSELF KYS YOURSELF ITS NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON NOT CANON

this is obvious muh diversity check list at work because if it was real, it would be a white kid she fantasizes about no lil' Tyron

>black people
>books

Attached: miller_grove.jpg (1125x1122, 239.41K)

Its okay, it turned to shit already in S3 when they forced a lazy death on Toffee just to promote WHAMAN STRONG AGAINST RACISM with Eclipsa

someone shop a gun catalog into the pages

>they forced a lazy death on Toffee just to promote WHAMAN STRONG AGAINST RACISM with Eclipsa
get OFF MY BOARD YOU FAGGOT!!!