I have never seen a non ironic positive comment about poland from western europeans

i have never seen a non ironic positive comment about poland from western europeans
all you do is belittle us and repeat the same hurtful stereotypes, especially german, norwegian and austrian flags
you dont know how horrible life is in a country with a 3rd of your gdp per capita
you dont know what its like to struggle for basic things like food and clothes
you constantly treat us like dogs, both on here and in real life, even though we've never done anything to you and we've always been the victim
i hate you and pray you pay for these centuries of hate

Attached: F017694F-0FC0-4C28-B5C5-41C4FB11D493.png (638x547, 20.02K)

i have only posted nice things about poland here user, i genuinely want to visit your country, i think it's soulful

I've been to bolan

Yes but are you willing to pick fruit?

the hatred is definitely mutual so I don't see why you would expect sympathy

I heard from my mom Warszawa is very pretty especially like your churches

this is what im talking about
its no difrent than anti semitism, and its encouraged in your societes because its somehow ok to punch down on white people even though they were the victims of the worst war in human history

I liked bolan THOUGH

>Poland
>wh*te

I love Poland and Poles are my brothers.

Attached: pepebirthdayparty.jpg (976x850, 380.49K)

youre not really western, youre northern
you werent wealthy for long enough to develop hate for those less fortunate

Whats your thought on Korea that managed to become a first world cunt just after few decades

its a bad turn if events that some get to be colonised by americans and others by the soviets

Oh relax you vodka swilling potato-brained plumber, it's just banter. Poles are fine, if a little dim. Now pakis... they physically disgust me.

Poland is going to surpass all of them so does it matter

also being ironic isnt funny ^

I like Mgła

poland is cringe
poles are cringe
no pun

9/10 of the posts made under the polish flag are shizo posts obsessed with interracial cuckolding

yes? its called board culture
laughing at poverty and genocide makes you an asshole who would get their teeth kicked in irl

i like polacks
their language's orthography looks like gibberish to me however, so i don't engage with it much