Amazon Defy J.R.R. Tolkien's Wish, Buys Rights to 'The Hobbit'

You guys ready for Dildo Faggins?

insidethemagic.net/2022/03/amazon-buys-right-the-hobbit-tolkien-al1/

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (1392x788, 249.94K)

Attached: samwise.gif (490x254, 487.69K)

the dragon is white supremacy

We're about to find out just how hard you can rape a beloved franchise

I don't care cuz I don't like tolkien's shit, but all i know is that:
1) tolkien dorks are going to spaz out over the destruction and astroturfing of their fav content and
2) they're such content-addicted weaklings that they will still pay for and watch all of the content just so they could "critique" it instead of denying themselves even once

Attached: 1622382255185.jpg (1280x720, 181.19K)

Attached: b58.png (672x777, 311.74K)

J.R.R. Tolkien said he didn't want Amazon to buy the rights to The Hobbit
he also warned against investing in dogecoin

>they're such content-addicted weaklings that they will still pay for
And that's where you're wrong.
We're all gonna pirate it.

Attached: whatcanmendo.jpg (288x175, 8.31K)

Get a load of this seething Fromdrone. The reaction to Rings of Power already has proven nobody is accepting this pigshit.

this is all peter jackson's fault

I'm not going to touch it, haven't watched any of the nuwars and I shan't be watching any of this rubbish

You are pretty based.
I watched the first nu-wars before noping out.

They already fucked up The Hobbit. They turned a lovely childrens book into a dark, overblown action movie for teens and manchildren.

mandalorian and boba are good

Attached: 1642561047081.gif (320x180, 835.13K)

The death of pop culture has been going on for so long now that it's become apparent that none of the "new and improved stuff" survives.

Like, look how absolutely fucking forgotten and irrelevant the eight year old movie is compared to the 40 year old movie

Attached: gb.jpg (2560x1369, 1.13M)

don't care
lotr is fucking boring
grow up and stop caring about children franchises

Friendly reminder to not engage with people bashing books or trilogy because it's all viral marketing to lower the value of the originals to make people more receptive to their new abomination, thinking it can't be that bad in comparison.

Case in point:

But you’re already know as Dildo Faggins OP. Thats why you’re 35 and a virgin post poltard shit for Amazon content

The only one I'm maybe thinking of watching is Felicity Jones' Diversity Squad

Boba looks terrible, fuck off

>666
i see you bezos you fucking cunt

They're just as shit like the rest of nu-wars. Get some standards

Good post.

Did Christopher make sure that the family couldn't sell the rights to the Silmarillion at least for a little while? I'm happy ive still got the books and that seems to be where its success still lies. That being said, im sad that movies and other adaptions may colour the perception of the work. LOTR should be adapted into other mediums by proper artists with a vision and not hacks used to serialised action shows.

>Boba looks terrible, fuck off
i saw the eps with mandalorian in them they were good the final 2 i think, with yoda babby

no they're good

We will never have nice things ever again.

Attached: 1641570275010.webm (500x248, 1.12M)

user i love the lotr trilogy but this is still his fault

this post is 100% cope. I don't like the original books, but the new TV shows are 100% parasitic marxist propaganda to push an agenda though poorly written waffle thin narrative. My point is that mindless people are going to eat it up by the troth load,

I'm 27 and you will never be a woman

>instead of denying themselves even once
they will never know true freedom

fpbp

Why can't they just fuck off?

No one liked hobbit movies anyway. The ones that did are normies.

Amazon didnt exist then you fucking zoomer. Also, even though he knew no film adaptation would be able to do his books justice he still sold the rights for LOTR when he was alive. Money is money.

They didn't like them but it's a popular franchise so of course it made money.

Attached: R9fde8ae546848fa8ac59615ae4214159.jpg (500x616, 50.73K)

Books and trilogy are not in the same level of respect. The books is where the untarnished source material is. Movies (including trilogy) and show are just side jobs that fuck up the consistency of the story.

ESL post

They're terrible and you should feel bad and gay for watching them, user. Search your feelings, you know it to be true

The videogames (shadow or war/mordor) as cancerous bullshit and fuck over the source material even more than what we've seen. Yet in a way i'm glad they exist because it has made some zoomers go far enough to get interested into reading the books. The books should be the focus of all the movies/shows/games to the point that people are like "well I had fun with that, let me read the source material and see how much deeper it goes". I love to see new readers of the books, and witnessing their reaction when they realise how big stuff gets.

no the puppetry is lovely and the story is hopeful and well crafted like new hope was, aka the only good star wars movie