Fibonacci....Fibonacci

Fibonacci....Fibonacci...

Attached: John-Abruzzi-prison-break-37682392-960-640[1].jpg (960x640, 118.56K)

>tweener got raped while Scofield didn't

He had some serious ass armor

Attached: baseball_card.jpg (1280x720, 56.96K)

I love how he is such a terrible actor, but he's so lovable no one gives a shit

how we feeling about this?

Attached: index.png (1075x558, 318.63K)

What about him

Attached: self.jpg (490x653, 70.19K)

mhmmm... cinco boy...

Kuwabara... Kuwabara...

Attached: Volgin.jpg (480x1100, 50.94K)

no...

I’m rewatching this show now. I saw the first 2 seasons during its original run and thought there were only 2. Turns out there’s like 6 seasons lmao. It gets worse every season it seems like but it starts on such a high note season 1 it still remains watchable imo.

season 3 is pretty good

I kneel only to good. I don't see him here

Belick was based until they gave him a redemption arc for some reason

brain damage is something that entertainment rarely portrays. his end was rather shocking and pretty good in my opinion.

scofield has bible verses tattooed on his ass. they tried but god's words compelled them to give up and take up the cloth to live as monks

Well that chart is really only based on the first 2 seasons, I pretend the rest doesn't exist. Also yeah his redemption arc and death was fucking hilariously bad.
Linc was consistently the worst and most annoying character in the first 2 seasons, kind of ironic that its all about saving this dumb meathead and you literally just couldn't give less of a shit about the character because he's just a big annoying moron

>tbag as goat
Kek why am I not surprised. I actually do think his actor did a really good job playing a scum bag.

Scofield knew how to move himself in jail. And it's not like he was not threated, T-bag wanted his ass.
Tweener fucked up the moment the became a snitch and Bellick sold his ass to Avocado

he's truly a gift when it comes to portray of criminals or other shady people

Attached: twin peaks.jpg (1927x1278, 569.92K)

Based Mitchum brothers

Is twin peaks a 90s show? I keep meaning to watch it

michael is goat
nigger from b-tier to c
gretchen would bury my head in her tits tier

Lj was the worst I think we can all agree on that at least.

yeah he should've left in season 1

Anyone know what happened to the doctor chick in season 3? I won’t spoiler it but they basically ass pulled her out of the show and back in it. Wonder if the actress left the show then came back? It was odd how they handled it

your mother is a whore.