RestoreTheSnyderVerse is the #1 trend in America on the SnyderCut anniversary today

>twitter.com/explore/tabs/trending

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 16-48-47 Explore.png (1205x885, 96.26K)

RESTORE IT

Attached: D88E8550-8ECE-4EEF-BA39-97C0A27D42C5.jpg (1000x1426, 148.73K)

>"restore"
>ignoring the fact that wonder woman and aquaman and flash are from fucking snyderverse and it is obviously still going on

Based as FUCK

A ReleaseTheAyerCut plane flies at 4 pm over WB´s LA studio today and a MakeTheBatfleckMovie truck is at the Discovery district right now.

why is everyone such a manbaby.
I swear this is a conspiracy. instead of people stopping the nwo takeover they have all the goyim focusing on stuff like this, and elden ring instead

already did my part reporting the spam

You failed. Clearly. Cope.

SIRS REDEEM DE SNYDERVARSE YOU BLOODY BASTART BITCH

The thousand "good morning sirs" of the indian empire will blot out the sun

hello sirs India world superpower 2030

Absolutely fucking based.

Good morning sirs I restore Snyderverse for she

Attached: DESIGNATED.jpg (628x622, 173.6K)

Go and tweet you maggots. Or do you want to see more of the shitshow WB turned the DCEU into?

Attached: FNk3fMFXwAIwGR2.jpg (768x902, 86.63K)

the sneederverse sux

I think snyderoids are more demented than prequelfags

>I swear this is a conspiracy. instead of people stopping the nwo takeover they have all the goyim focusing on stuff like this, and elden ring instead
It's pretty brilliant really. The goy cattle welcome their own destruction.

How much more proof do we need that losers are over represented on the internet?

Based SnyderChads

gm sirs

Good. Give the people what they want.

But they want shit

Shove your garbage entertainment up your fag ass.

And shit they shall receive.

Attached: star wars.png (844x556, 89.74K)

cavill's superman can easily take on lord krishna and i'm tired of pretending that he can't

Needs a Snyder edit

I want all Snyderbronies to kill themselves. When will I get my desire?

Attached: FOJPJqgWUAITAre.jpg (720x669, 60.72K)

Today, on this auspicious anniversary of triumph for the common man, I will lay out my interpretation of the allegorical components of BvS and expand on how they are relevant to the current geopolitical climate. In the allegorical interpretation, Batman v Superman is a post-911 allegory encapsulating the West and how it views the East/alien cultures. It is worth remembering that at its core, the tale of Superman has always been the immigrant’s tale.

First - the players:

>Kryptonian culture: all we see as alien in the East: caste systems, population control, authoritarian control, state-dictated fate
>Clark Kent: the invisible immigrant in our midst, unrecognizable as alien, unafraid to voice his opinions and take political stances
>Superman: the visible alien, polarizing, controversial, and politicized despite his efforts to at least appear apolitical
>Bruce Wayne: the American people, wealthy, powerful, nonetheless scarred and traumatized by past tragedies, the more recent of which he(rightfully) blames on the “Alien”
>The Batman: the American war machine
>Alfred: our British ally
>Luthor: the wealthy elite, wealthy even by the standards of Bruce Wayne, owing allegiance to no one but himself
>Zod: the radical, extremist alien actually responsible for Bruce Wayne’s recent trauma, essentially Al Qaeda
>Doomsday: the corpse of Zod, an abomination brought to life by the meddling(and blood(money)) of Luthor, essentially ISIS
>Senator Finch: the world that is - truth
>Lois - the world Clark loves
>Martha - the world that nurtures
>Diana - the mythic world of the past

Based schizos