Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Realistically speaking, what would you do in this situation?

Attached: 1633001688793.jpg (775x396, 69.84K)

die

Attached: unnamed.jpg (390x512, 56.59K)

I'd keep reposting the same threads over and over
fucking neck yourself

Kill my wife. I can out-crazy him.

Always rush a guy with a gun

Just run side to side and in random directions. He’s not John Wick. This guy could never kill me.

strafe.

Honestly just charge at him, you're fucked anyway and you should never let yourself be tied up ever. Also take your cock out to confuse him.

fly away

based and flypilled

My hand would instantly be on my gun. I open carry everywhere I am. I take no risks. I want everyone to see it. They need to know that one wrong move can have a fatal outcome. With my sleight of hand nobody stands a chance. Why I open carry? Not just for my protection, but for everyone around me. Imagine he put his hands on a little boy or pregnant lady. My mind and hands won't hesitate, it's like an instinct.

don't mess with libra forklift operators

This is why women are useless. If I was with a dude I could just say “go left I go right” and we both try and jump him. even if he gets one he’s going down. I couldn’t count on a woman to go through with that and I’d fucking get shot and bleed out while she cries and gets raped and killed for my trouble.

Forcibly shove the woman at him and then leg it down the hill and dive in the water.

I wouldn’t be in this situation. I don’t think any woman would ever go out with me.

wow, ok

>This is why women are useless. If I was with a dude I could just say “go left I go right” and we both try and jump him. even if he gets one he’s going down. I couldn’t count on a woman to go through with that and I’d fucking get shot and bleed out while she cries and gets raped and killed for my trouble.
that's why women are useless in a combat scenario, not why they are useless.

Rape the gunman

literally just run down the dell and out of his line of sight

haul ass. the guy isn't after your valuables. also, I would never spend time in something so remote that's just asking for someone to kill you. pubs, malls, etc. is where I'm at.

I'd have brought my chin down to protect my neck while staring straight into his eyes. Bring up my hands as if to say "I don't want any trouble ya hear". Flex my traps and core. Slightly bending my knees.

Now here comes the important part. In a low voice I'd begin to say "wolowolowolowolowolo" slowly increasing in volume, they should be surprised by now. I'd begin to sway from side to side and loosen all my facial muscles, my anal sphincter and my kegel muscle. By now I should be pretty loud and my opponent will have stepped back and be visibly shaken.

I'd then begin to piss and shit myself and let my eyes roll back into my head. By now I'm chanting "WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO" at the top of my lungs. They will run away.
Everyone within a one mile radius will feel a terrifying presence in their very souls.
Marvel as I ascend into my final planar form

I have no idea why this was supposed to be le spooky horror inescapable fate moment when hood niggas are bumrushing armed guys literally daily. This dude was a pussy. If this guy tried this on 2 Daquans he’d be fucked

I ninja-vanish.
I bet my gf isn't making fun of my ninja skills anymore, that's for sure!

I'm so good, even my gif vanished before I was able to post it.
NINJA!

Attached: smokebomb.gif (220x220, 581.57K)

pocket sand

Unironically get him confuse with retarded questions so he can't feel that you have fear and he is in control.

Pull out the SP101 thats in my pocket and put 5 rounds of +P .357 Magnum JHP right in his chest