Dude, smoking weed and underage drinking rocks!

Dude, smoking weed and underage drinking rocks!

Attached: 1642783584559.jpg (3500x2333, 1.02M)

Would annihilate her shitter with my tongue

Based

>Dude, smoking weed and underage drinking rocks!

Attached: 1647305772310.jpg (450x600, 20.56K)

sophie is a cute name

This but unironically

Should’ve just cast Poots instead of this cheap knock-off.

why do we lust after this average f
but despise and make sexless this average m
we need to improve as a society!

It did though, was very fun, best years of my life.

Unironically it does. I wish I could be 16 again, just so I could do some underage drinking and smoke. The forbidden fruit doth taste sweetest, Shakespeare once wrote. Speaking of forbidden fruit, there was a time where you wouldn’t think twice about fucking a 14 year old. Imagine doing that now

Yeah, it kind of does. This show sucks though.

it's nuthin special

Paedo

Those are selected adults larping as cute teenagers. real ones are ugly and dumb af, thats why they drink and smoke instead of developing actual long term abilities

Are you american?
Everyone in my country starts drinking and smoking at 14. It is natural.

i swear trashy girls like this are my weakness

Yeah it does rock I’m glad I got to experience that.
Also you just know soapy SMELLS. her hygiene is definitely terrible. I want to inhale the fumes from her pussy that she’s desperately tried to mask with spraying deodorant on it while she listens to Elliot smith

Attached: D1AF483F-C877-4D29-AF9E-7F4295DA137C.jpg (880x1100, 172.67K)

you still get the urge to fuck 14 year olds huh

3rd world hands

She looks so much like this girl I dated for a little bit who was five years my senior
No doubt this is what she looked like in high school but by 25 she had already hit the wall
Great lay though

More like it's the only period in life where those things are fun. Doing those as a 30 year old is cringe

Alcohol will absolutely rattle a developing brain and fuck the kid up for the rest of their life if they do it to often. Weed isn't that bad, the only real known side effect on kids is an extremely small chance of developing schizophrenia but thats only if you were already genetically predisposed to having it.

It’s an actress you poser

no shit you idiot...

which kino is this

soapyheads assemble

why did Sophie pose like this when she played Anne frank? Was this how the character would be portrayed???

Attached: F5615392-06E5-4D76-A278-C9B89395B3F4.jpg (471x314, 23.13K)

Those are just pop culture factoids about alcohol and weed that aren’t true. People used to think alcohol and weed would kill off brain cells. It’s not the case it does that or is bad for a developing mind. If you’re intoxicated 24/7 for 365 days a year then maybe it could cause some long term effects, but your brains chemistry rebalances once the chemical leaves the brain, your neurons start firing and rebuilding the connections they used to have, and so on. 6 months of going sober will pretty much fully restore someone’s brain back to normal unless they caused physiological damage to it, like being severely vitamin b deficit through excessive drinking and actually did kill off part of their brain’s neurons

do people in america really not drink until they are 21

what a pure innocent girl

Attached: 269CE6C4-2DB6-493D-A8FE-D68FA49F2499.png (600x720, 696.47K)

This, and I'd like to add, especially after she just got done practicing and she's wearing sweaty shorts.

Fuck you old man, you're not my dad (who's been out of the picture for 10 years)!

Attached: 1539920791~1893315301194483536_1211355650.jpg (1080x1921, 179.07K)