How did he get away with it, Any Forums?

How did he get away with it, Any Forums?

Attached: 1623310773827.png (940x619, 984.49K)

He didn't went full retarded

It was a time before shills
many such cases

N

He was playing a dude playing a dude

wasn't using it to be offensive. dude playing another dude

SURVIVEH

Because they can't complain about him without destroying marvel at the same time

I just watched the Behind-the-Scenes in-universe documentary Rain of Madness last night. Him losing his mind and taking the "real" Osiris's family hostage was utter kino. My black friend I was watching it with said RDJ gets a pass to do blackface because "this shit's hilarious".

>How did he get away with it, Any Forums?
Are you being anti trans racial?

He lucked into the Iron Man role right before Disney bought Marvel and made him into a deity by the time cancel culture became a thing.

They mob tires, people just like him to much to be effective, also it helps that the movie itself brings up the point how absurd it is more than just once. Plus its funny as fuck

Because it was played for laughs and was specifically intended to be ridiculous.

They didn't got away with it, people are complaining now. yes now, many years later

It was from a time before the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act.

There is no outrage. Only jews telling golems how to feel through the media and NPCs running angry.exe on command.

If a jew does not tell them to be angry then they are not angry.

A better example is Sascha Cohen endlessly insulting Kazahks yet he is never condemned for it by the media because he is a jew like them.

He identifies as negroid
Don't be a transracialphobe

Because back then people used to have fun.
It literally couldn't be made today.

>shills
Back then, we just talked about movies and funny shit and everything wasn't called "shilling." Then, your kind showed up and killed Any Forums.

Was there anyone who watched this back when it was released? How far into the opening trailers and vietnam scene did people realize it was fake?

Attached: 1620302141928.jpg (1280x720, 56.9K)

Something happened after 2014 and all of a sudden people were no longer allowed to have fun

Attached: 1tafws60fnuz.jpg (1280x720, 277.97K)