I was watching Little Women starring Emma Watson and her accent struck me as kind of bad. Is she even a good actress?

I was watching Little Women starring Emma Watson and her accent struck me as kind of bad. Is she even a good actress?

Attached: 1624429243395.jpg (1200x900, 124.38K)

ummmmm you already made this thread

why dont more women dress like that
and also have a very very very pretty face like emma whoreson

I love a girl with an american dad type jaw and british teeth

no, her career began only because she looked cute as an 11 year old

>Is she even a good actress?
I hate having to answer the same questions all the time. I'm clearly replying to a woman because they're the ones more likely to lack common sense.
PRO TIP: If you have to ask: Is [person] a good actor? then the answer is No.
However, men don't even care about a woman's acting ability; they just want want them to look good.

She's not even a good Emma.

Attached: 200.gif (200x200, 1.94M)

She can't do an american accent. Which is pretty hilarious considering CW and Netflix is filled with wooden Australian and British actors and even THEY can do it.

As for why the female acting ability doesn't matter: It's because it doesn't matter how good a woman is at acting if you don't give a shit about said woman. People empathise with those they like so they're more likely to be moved even if someone is acting badly (if they like the actor).
So... an actress' acting ability won't even get people watching, only their appearance and nothing else.
Hopefully you roasties have learned something.

If emma was 18 again she would definitely be a potential winner of best Emma. But now? Sorry, bottom of the barrel Emma.

Attached: Emma_Wathefuck.jpg (1011x913, 243.08K)

sorry user, she is all used up by now

Attached: 1647621011987.png (788x444, 264.7K)

what happened

Drugs, veganism, and she avoided pregnancy.

Weinstein stole half her life force

I noticed this, and it was very disappointing. I guess the producers assumed that her Harry Potter fame, and good looks (at the time), would compensate. I know brits always complain about American actors fucking up bong accents, and presumably, the studios know, and don't care, because the USA is a much larger market, and American audiences won't notice it, Gov'na.

Attached: 1643571889087.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

someone needs to make a crossover soijak

Attached: 699[1].png (427x400, 17.15K)

Attached: 1637724856473.png (529x890, 110.19K)

Attached: emma watson paid the tolll - harvey weinstein.png (606x690, 693.91K)

How many cocks has she had?

based

>hadn't seen Emma Watson in years
>google and see this is really her haircut now

wow dick soft af

Attached: Emma-Watson-1200[1].jpg (1200x667, 45.51K)

we get it you'd like to fap to children

she was absolutely horrible in this. Movie was shit but at least the acting was good from everyone except her lol.

this is what happens when you crucify the people that built your career.