Cringe

Cringe

Attached: C687B568-5E2D-44C8-812E-A941967E7238.jpg (1000x1482, 255.1K)

it was ok, didn't expect it to be any good in the first place

This film is equal parts forgettable, mediocre, and terrible. What the fuck was Chase thinking

they cut scenes that were genuinely great in favour of 3 minutes of black power speeches

Attached: tony tanks it.webm (1044x430, 2.85M)

tony took up 3 minutes of the entire movie.

gabagool cereal????

>Who Made Tony Soprano
>tony's barely even in it
I'm starting to become convinced that David Chase is a hack after this movie and that he was carried by more talented people when The Sopranos was airing. Just like how George Lucas was carried by talented people with Star Wars and how, and Allah please please please please PLEASE forgive me for even uttering his dispicable name, P*t*r H*cks*n was carried by talented people for The Lord of the Rings.

>What the fuck was Chase thinking
"I just sold my 2nd LA mansion at a loss and surely this $5M mansion will be the one, how do I pay for it"

>PLEASE forgive me for even uttering his dispicable name, P*t*r H*cks*n was carried by talented people for The Lord of the Rings
To this day I cannot fathom how a studio looked at his oeuvre and said "Meet the Feebles, this is the man to entrust with Tolkien's work"

>What the fuck was Chase thinking
The truth is that Chase was probably always a hack. HBO is a huge redpill in the whole 'artists vs producers' argument because literally every time one of their showrunners is left to their own devices it becomes clear just how little talent they actually have: Chase, Pizzolato, D&D, David Simon, the Chernobyl guy, etc. The more creative independence they have, the worst the final product becomes.

We credit these peope for the success of their respective shows but they really just offer ideas that HBO refines through their own internal processes, and without this support they're completely lost

Pizza doesn’t count here, he was carried by Fukunaga not the studio.

What really pissed me off about this movie - and its really awkward to actually bring up in real life - is how the black guy fucking ruined it. If there was any continuity in the serious and there were mentions of a fucking black guy coming in, trying to encroach on the italian's drug business, and eventually going to war with the Dimeo crime family then why the fuck is he never mentioned in the 6(7) seasons of Sopranos.

Ive gotten used to throwing black people into movies just cause, thats fine. This was a big problem because its a prequel. It should match with the show and it just doesnt. its just silly and out of place. You finally get a decent performance out of Ray Liotta in his final years and its completely lost because you have some random gary stu black dude who takes on the Italian Mafia and the movie ends with ZERO resolution to this. It doesnt fit with real history or the fictional universe in which it is set.

Chase thinks he's a genius because the black guy and chrissy's father final battle never happens at the end

It would seem to be an unwritten rule now, yes. Which is a shame because it does nothing to elevate stories, despite being their claiming that this is their "objective" or "reasoning"

That animal who made this flick, I can't even say his name

shit I samefagged meant to reply to wait what? did I fucking m

Hey if you can shoot a scene where youre live firing an M60 and have no injuries you can probably make a fantasy film

Most forgettable movie I've seen in a while. Nothing fucking happens. It should have been about Tony, just give the fans what they want if you're gonna do this

The definition of pozzed shit

I fell asleep at the end, jesus christ i’m such a big sopranos fan too. That being said i didn’t hate the casting, although the guy playing Silvio was doing a caricature and not really doing the role justice. Gandolfini did well

>Cringe

Attached: 0.png (801x1011, 101.89K)