What does she smell like?

What does she smell like?

Attached: 1646448725178.gif (800x450, 1.98M)

nothing. asians truly have no distinctive smell.

Impressive

fragrant cedar

This, no soul = no smell

Dog

Attached: 1631878709675.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

This, you just know

like 20 to life

Lunchables and pee

it's worth it

>t. never been close enough to an Asian girl to smell them
They smell wonderful and generally have lovely clean pussies compared to whites/latinas (I've only fucked one black so I can't say with certainty)

why she letting the dog do that?

Holy shit.
Clown world
It's all so tiresome!
Disingenuous!

YOU

I cant speak about TRUE asians but ive been with a jungle one that was kinda white mixed and she had a very strong fish smell
not just down there, everywhere

Kimchi and fermented fish sauce

Asians do smell, when i was in Korea during my service in the Air Force, you could tell it was there.

Your insight into the true nature of women grows clearer

They do have a more neutral smell than any other race. Anglo women have a fishier smell and are more likely to overuse perfumes and body spray, giving a stronger overall smell than if they had simply showered with plain soap. their natural smell is hard to describe, as a white man I can say it is similar to my own. their swear is mildly more acidic and salty smelling than the asian.
Black women have a distinctive odour, even right out the shower. the closest comparison is fresh tarmac, or coal tar. off putting to some, but you get used to it quickly and it can even be addictive to certain men.

I've never had sex with a jew so if someone can fill in this gap in my knowledge i'd appreciate it.

They have a tangy smell, not unpleasant but distinctive.

Onions sauce, bat entrails and jealously trying to acquire white people's countries.