Anna was miscast in the Northmen, older women say

Attached: cringe.png (1078x434, 626.14K)

RELEASE THE FRANZIA!!!

Why do roasties act like young women dating older men is not something that happens even to this day

they were 100% into 25-30 year olds when they were between 15 and 20.

thats how it was back then there was no social input, a young women wanted a husband and chose older stable men to have children with to protect them

Feel bad for roasties desu

And yet every single one of these roast beef uggos probably wanted a man that was much older when they were her age. Almost like it's a measured and known genetic trait women have or something.

>Ageizam in Hollywood
is that a sitcom?

>She's a 25 year old GIRL, You SICK FUCK

This. Anya herself was dating some Irish dude in his late 30s when she was a teenager.

Attached: 0BE5FD8A-9B97-415F-9388-A479055A97CE.jpg (450x289, 28.71K)

Let me guess, they all want children 'some day'

You just know 100% of those roasties complaining wasted their 20s by sleeping around or focusing on their careers and then they're surprised men don't want them later in life.

Attached: women.jpg (750x750, 75.23K)

How do the micks always get the women?

>loving life and finding myself
>age 36

>25
If they're gunning for historical accuracy she should be about ten years younger.

This, if anything this is more historically accurate. Not that people give a shit about that in general.

toasty roastie, toasty roastie! HAHAHAHA! TOASTY ROASTIE! HAHAHAHAA

Attached: n05BkQp.png (2077x1812, 1.72M)

this director has done this, The Lighthouse, and The \/\/itch. and they've all been... fine? Nothing special. Not bad, but not worth this "OMG ARTIST!" shit they try to make the marketing look like

Nothing in the trailer even hinted at them being lovers - my reading was more of some platonic partnership where he's the physical one and she's the sneaky manipulator. A quid pro quo thing, yet these harpies still presume it's a romance cause seeing a younger, prettier woman paired with an attractive but older man triggered their insecurity hard.

>ywn be an Irish manlet using your leprechaun magic to snag prime anya when her titties were biggest

Attached: BED80081-F104-4750-9E07-7082A4C81152.jpg (1470x2309, 368.55K)

>focusing on their careers
>Bet your whole life on the off-hand chance that your husband won't end up being a fucking manchild or toss you out the moment he gets bored of you.

Russians have this exact scandal right now with the trad family of Sterligov. Exactly speaking, the daughter which got married off to some fatass fag, and then promptly got divorced the moment that fag didn't need her pops money anymore.

They were the younger women

And yet all of his movies are far superior to 99% of the other shit we are being treated to in the current times simply by virtue of being actual movies. It's a sad state of affairs but it is what it is.

Utterly seething

>how do i know i won't be forcibly married to a manchild?

This movie looks like hot garbage

they're older women that haven't figured out they need to actually take steps to attract a person instead of simply presenting their body, they're on the playing field of men now

they sing, but dating musicians never last

>Bet your whole life on the off-hand chance that your husband won't end up being a fucking manchild or toss you out the moment he gets bored of you.

You're saying that women are all retarded and can't tell the difference between a good and bad partner? Thanks for admitting it.
Anyway, I'm glad like fucking half this board is femcels who write the garbage comments seen in the OP. Every time someone posts Emma Watson or whatever new walled bitch, they get to be reminded of their stupidity.

I agree, but not because of her age. She just has no talent aside from looking weird.

>they need to actually take steps to attract a person instead of simply presenting their body,
...huh? no they dont, seeing someones body is literally what motivates sexual attraction in males

Aids knee

What makes even less sense is them masturbating to age gap 2nd person fan fics, but getting mad when a man actually fucks a young woman.

SHE WAS ONLY 25 YOU SICK FUCK

women complain about everything regardless it is their nature.
our ancestor knew to ignore them

if he plays Hamlet, does she play Ophelia?

true. eve cursed them all with discontentment. that is why the apostle paul emphasized that the women of christendom not be gossips, and center their focus on the affairs of the home.

yes and the point is older women have to actually put some effort in if they want the 40 yo guy to go after them and not someone younger. Otherwise if they're just sitting around waiting for a man, prince charming isn't looking for an old princess

KINO INCOMING

oh i see what you mean.

yes, if you're not physically sexually attractive because you're old, you necessarily must bring more to the table in order to attract a valuable mate.

it's about control

I dress like this, how come I'm not a Chad?