/RBW/ RAISED BY WOLVES

discussion continued

Attached: 1647469885961.png (1391x1920, 3.58M)

I LOVE THIS SHOW BUT I HATE THESE FUCKING THREADS

Praise Sod

Would you like to hear a joke?

Attached: 1646905638100.jpg (1920x1080, 77.16K)

YOU SOLDANM WELL I WANT TO HEAR A JOKE

Attached: snekjak.jpg (744x879, 228.06K)

Sol is a hyper-intelligent entity akin to the trust, except he's much bigger and exists within the center of Kepler. He can simulate your every thought and whim, and knows what you hate and love. For all intents and purposes, Sol is god. It's not out of the picture that he would be able to manipulate Lucius into having a change of heart, he has mastered mankind's weakness and strengths. This is also part in why the Androids have devolved humans into beasts, so that the entity could no longer interact with him, effectively cutting them off from God.

awaiting reply Praise Sol

Attached: Praise Sol motherfuckers.jpg (800x420, 44.84K)

What did one tectonic plate say when he bumped into the other?

Attached: would you like to hear a joke.jpg (525x442, 31.01K)

Based

Taking a second to say that now that Raised By Wolves has concluded, kino-appreciating anons should give Severance a shot. The threads have been fun and more people seem to be checking it out every week. Thats where I'll be.

Attached: MV5BOThjMjc4NDUtNmIyOC00MzhmLWIxNjQtMDlkOTlmNzA0NDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

Nigga just wanted some milky. Is that so wrong?

Attached: snake version 2 point 0.jpg (1280x640, 133.89K)

so who is Sol then, what are you trying to say? their is an entity that is called Sol at the center of the planet, what the fuck are you trying to say? there are 2 Sols? what are you on about

These are all shill threads right? Literally never heard of this show

Sorry, I'm a frayed knot.

then fuck off nigger, its a great show. no I don't pay for HBO I have never paid for a single streaming service.

Attached: cunnybot squawking.jpg (853x640, 60.08K)

I love that you automatically blame others for your own lack of information. The finale was last night dum-dum. I'm sorry you're not invited to the discussion, maybe just ignore the thread next time.

no user the answer is, my fault, but you tried and thats good, well done

genuinely what goes on in your head that makes you consider that people liking a show you haven't heard of is shilling? are you omniscient? I started watching it off these threads and love it

Praise Zod

An unholy Alex Kurtzman / Damon Lindelof collaboration project that somehow has none of these hacks involved.
P.S.: Fuck Sol.

They did us so wrong Vrillebros...

The threads were good while the show was running. After the season finale they've gone full autism mode. Everyone now has a theory and wants to kill others who have different theories

>HBO MAX
Discarded. I don't consume grotesque Jewish media. Subversive poison.

>named Vril
>doesn't provide Odinic energy for the Black Sol

yes. He doesn't have to be a Shepherd to reach this disagreement. See
This will probably be the show's final revelation. The mysterious conflict causing the desecration of Kepler? It has been in front of us the whole time: how to properly raise children.

Since when do snakes eat pumpkins?

This series is minimally pozzed so far, unlike most Hebrew Box Office programming.

Attached: nvfkcz08utp61.jpg (1024x683, 160.82K)

i'm gonna weapooooon