New matrix

now that the dust has settled... what the fuck were they thinking?

how long did you resist before closing it?

Attached: matrix.jpg (1623x675, 209.16K)

I liked it

Despite its flaws I liked it more than Revolutions & Reloaded.

this is the one time I wasn't fuming with rage at a movie constantly making meta commentary
between this and Scream I'd definitely rather rewatch this
also

Never even started watching it, are you kidding? You watched the new matrix? What a loser

The movie was about an 8, barely. The best part was the reality of the world expanding and the relationships the robots had with the humans. The shit part was the ending where the matrix was ultimately pointless in the end and neo/trinity were going to control and change it like VR police. The villain's plan on confusing neo was a good concept but it got too surreal and meta when talking about Warner bros. The last thing i have to critique is Neo's powers, they suck.

I watched the trailer and decided not to watch it and havent heard anything about it since. Is it worth it?

it's like a parody of the original, done by amateur art students

It was so fucking bad. The action isn't even worth watching at all. Complete failure of a flick

i liked their 4th wall breaking shenanigans to roast the entertainment industry. like gremlins2 . don't really feel like watching it again right now but maybe in a year or 2.

Imagine considering the existence of anything Matrix beyond the og movie

It was bad and forgettable, all you need to know about this series is the first movie, animatrix and path of neo nothing else

the movie was memoryholed so quickly
leave it buried, please

I managed to make it to the end, but after about 1/3rd of the movie I was literally looking forward to it finishing.

It was a 2:30 hour long shitpost, and it cost $200 million to make

Tried twice. Both times never made it past the rooftop fight. Absolutely shit

I feel like Jonah hill should've been in this movie

with you on the action. the bar was raised pretty damn high since that franchise sort of gave the tone for movie action scenes for the new millenium. not sure what happened but they should have put things on hold until they have it just right. more rehersals? more hongkong stuntmens? new photography technical gimmick as a pièce de résistance , idk what, maybe using drones or something.

all i wanted were 1 or 2 webms of kick ass fight scenes and action. nothing. not one. what a hunk of shit

totally forgot about it. No plans to watch

don't worry, new jonah is there

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1620x674, 410.06K)

Fight scenes looked worse than first one

Best big budget film of the year

jude is not your friend