Batman doesn’t say “we got company” when enemies show up

>Batman doesn’t say “we got company” when enemies show up
>Batman doesn’t joke about the riddler and make sarky comments like “we’re im not the one who’s in the cage Shakespeare”
>Gordon doesn’t go “damn” when they find the thumb drive
>there’s no giant laser beam going into the sky at the final battle
You guys actually like this?

Attached: 7CDE6EA1-1912-40DD-9A68-85E21C0289E0.jpg (705x1087, 989.89K)

*well

Riddle me this El Homo. If feed and seed are the products Sneed sold, what did his predecessor Chuck sell if not feed and seed like Sneed

You are a paid shill, kill yourself NOW
>check'em
everyone below this post is also a paid shill

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-103118.png (720x543, 256.56K)

You dedicated a lot of time to becoming autistic, and autistic you have become indeed. But others such like myself were born into it. Molded by it. And for that reason, I’m Bane

You can’t Bane because wasn’t in the newest film

How much boiling acid is in this flick?

>“we’re im not the one who’s in the cage Shakespeare”

Attached: D0D2C0C6-6DFE-4957-B56E-24A39EBEEBC9.jpg (600x608, 36.65K)

Maybe just one at the end, but I won’t spoil what that means…

Captcha: SN33D

Attached: Ohjjj.jpg (559x596, 97.63K)

Shakespeare knew this.

what?

The Batman sucked and the Nolan Trilogy was so much more entertaining and fun to watch. You have to admit that

no there isn’t, and yet the movie is making peanuts compared to spiderman. dr strange will mog it as well

>mass replying
>shit retard opinion
Summer started early?

Because spoiled zoomers will cry and scream until their parents take them to see it 3 times a week and retarded man children will go to see spidertwink and other marvel shit 50 times because they have nothing better to do to.
Neither group will go see The Batman because it too scawy

I’m not scared, I just know the movie is shit and I don’t want to see it. The Batman is a movie made for 12 year old boys in particular. No adult will actually get anything of substance out of seeing it, so it’s pot calling the kettle black. But the new Batman is an absolute JOKE!

are millennials actually this delusional about reality? you aren’t mature for watching capeshit, you are a child. in fact you’re more immature because you’re a child in denial. spiderman is popular, and the MCU, because normal every day people who have sex are entertained by it and will go see it. they’re turned off by autistic “serious” comic book crap

>Zoomer trying to pretend he's mature for not seeing a movie he also has an opinion on despite having no references to call upon for said opinion
Cringe

You’re the one saying Batman is for adults when it’s always been for little boys and children. I watched the trailer, I didn’t have to see a second of the film to know that it’s going to be some retarded capeshit. Where’s the intellectual stimulation in that

>Gordon doesn’t go “damn” when they find the thumb drive
Lol

Im not gonna lie, I had more fun watching the new one but maybe its just because im older now, I only saw TDK & TDKR in theaters, not begins

for me, its the grounded realism and accurate portrayal of inner city crimes in "The Batman"

Attached: The_Wokeman.png (1527x1221, 1.53M)