Zooey Deschanel in (500) Days of Summer

In 2009 this character was considered to be an "unconventional" woman with an "unusual" approach to relationships. Nowadays every woman is like her. What happened?

Attached: movie-500-days-of-summer-summer-finn-zooey-deschanel-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x487, 51.41K)

Imagine nutting in prime Zooey then getting dumped by her

So, imagine being Jason Schwartzman, then.

they always were like her. the movie just presented it in a certain way from the male's perspective

>Imagine nutting in prime Zooey then getting dumped by her
She'd be a single mother then because my seed has a 100% success rate so far.

>this character was considered to be an "unconventional" woman with an "unusual" approach to relationships
No she wasn't, women were still doing this 'lets just be friends, but also have regular sex' bullshit back in 2009 too. It's just easier for them now with social media to bounce around to new guys and brag about it.

She unironically did absolutely nothing wrong. She was upfront from the start and the fag just decided to ignore it. There should be more honest women like her if anything. the crisis in this movie is JGL’s fault

You're not wrong but all I'm saying is that all women should fucking hang.

I was a foolish young simp for a girl like this once, though nowhere near as pathetic as JGL. I'm glad now that it didn't work out because she would have made a terrible wife and mother. Now she emails me every few months trying to start shit again because her eggs are quickly spoiling and she's a dead-end accountant who's too old to attract quality men.

>Nowadays every woman is like her. What happened?
citation needed

bump

they don't even have to pretend to be friends with their walking dildos these days

>they don't even have to pretend to be friends with their walking dildos these days
women desperately want to lock down these dudes they are banging. The ones that pretend they don't are just coping with the fact that chad only wants them as a cock sleeve

Yes, she was clear from the start, she didn't want a relationship. She was a cunt to marry someone else two months later, though.

No they aren’t. At all.

her actions didn't match her words tho, she acted like they were in a relationship, when you're an adult you notice things like this and you start respecting your other partner even if you're not in a "relationship" he even says it in the movie, is he a simp yes, but she's also a sociopath

I love her in New Girl

>her actions didn't match her words tho, she acted like they were in a relationship
user thats how every immature woman works

i know i've been in a similar situation, not in a relationship but i respected her even tho she wasn't my girlfriend, most girls use this excuse of being imature on how "well i did say i didn't want a relationship" to get the boyfriend experience, cuddling, cooking but also whore around and have no responsibilities

She’s conventionally attractive but nothing about her is sexy if that makes sense.

Emily is the hotter of the two

thats true, i also experienced it myself. even one of the toxic woman i had as a friend at some point of my life apologized months later and recognized that she wanted to be desired despite the fact that she would've screamed rape if i tried to do something to her, they're incoherent because they never mature and can't establish their mindset. I can understand why: shitty or absent parenting, shitty experiences, probably abuse from older people. They want you to pay for others people mistakes. answer like the one they gave to you are just excuses to not let her egos go down. She is a sociopath, yes. She acts like how real people would act in real life, even if its a shitty behavior. So its a good point in noticing that.

>heh..I don’t know anything about life so I’m gonna make shit up