What are some TV shows set in the English countryside? Key word is set, I want the entire show to take place there

What are some TV shows set in the English countryside? Key word is set, I want the entire show to take place there.

Attached: 1469565407-hbz-brit-week-english-countryside-00-index.jpg (3000x1500, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt10590066/
imdb.com/title/tt0408381/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All Creatures Great and Small.

imdb.com/title/tt10590066/

Grand. Got some more? I don't mind if it's a bit older too.

Keeping Up Appearances
Father Ted

Wouldn't the key word be "in" in that case?

Father Brown maybe? Every time I see it on TV it's in the country.

People here have told me that Last of the Summer Wine is good, haven't seen it myself.

All of those houses cost £300,000+

Thanks, city dwelling mass immigration fans

Clarkson’s Farm

Doc Martin
imdb.com/title/tt0408381/

Midsomer Murders

>not inhering a country barn conversion between 2 towns

Attached: lvzbZgb8_400x400.jpg (375x375, 19.46K)

The League Of Gentlemen.

Attached: league-of-gentlemen.jpg (2000x1270, 376.5K)

I could have inherited a village pub but my grandfather sold it. God I fucking hate immigrants.

So what? I've met the lower middle class, they like their council houses and flats, they're a cold people so the lack of central heating isn't a big problem

What? is this your countryside? it looks beautiful, why almost every depiction of England looks like a hellish, depressed pit?

Last of the Summer Wine

Dead Man's Shoes for the most realistic depiction

Yes, this is in the Cotswolds, I think it's Castle Coombe

Ask yourself where most English movies are set.

The English countryside is one of the most beautiful sights in the world.
Sadly our current government is happy to see it all concreted over to house millions of foreigns.

Attached: south downs.jpg (2700x1800, 1.83M)

They promote immigration, these city people. Then they don't like it and move down to where I live. So instead of just being able to move into another house in a village these houses cost hundreds of thousands because of how desired they are. Then the government builds over nice fields to build deano blocks. And even then I still cannot afford anything. And then more and more immigration still.