What if Halo was a girl?

Attached: 6B40B1D7-B1D3-4CDF-931A-1E0383F9F729.jpg (925x1032, 137.88K)

Are you retarded?

is that jane halo?

>noooooo they’re making vaginas spartans!!!!!!!!
you know fucking nothing about halo, nigger

Attached: 47BA6DC8-4D24-4A16-A410-8DB04F04B1F8.jpg (1200x675, 46.13K)

The aliens would have won quickly.

Spartans became way less cool when Chief stopped being the only one.

Halo is my favorite character in video games, so I was really excited to work on the new Paramount tv adaption. Unfortunately, the chud hacker called Any Forums will review bomb our show. I hate that dude so much. Don't be Any Forums; be more like Halo.

based “didn’t play anything past CE” retard

I'm sorry, but i need to take this bomb from you and save everyone.

This.

Then they would be sticking to the Spartan lore.

ehs doesn't afraid of anything

OH NO

Attached: kat.jpg (850x973, 273.34K)

Same the producers, writers, and directors.

I liked the chick in Halo Reach, she had a nice bubble butt, and her death was unexpected. Reminded me of one of my cousin's war stories (Colombia) where he said one of his friends got sniped when they where having lunch in the jungle.

Why was your cousin fucking with the FARC

because he joined the army. and why he joined the army, because he thought it was cool. he is poor so i get it. Glady his time on the army was up and now he's married and happy.

Why didn't John Halo ever mention his diverse xheband of xeywarriors during the game

Im not a footfag but i hate dirty feet for some reason, like tonsil stone levels of disgust.

ROOOOOOARGGGGGHJ

Attached: 1637397346385.jpg (928x719, 323.71K)

>nooooooo you don't understand! there were a few female spartans in the series before, that means they are 90% of the spartans now and have pink hair and totally bad ass and kick chiefs ass in the first episode and doesnt afraid of anything!

Attached: halo JUST.jpg (1578x1462, 364.7K)