Are there any movies that make this place seem like it hasn’t totally been abandoned by the grace of God

Are there any movies that make this place seem like it hasn’t totally been abandoned by the grace of God

Attached: 1129C969-76A5-424F-8C60-2DC8FE405840.png (1200x1573, 343.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XY2eW2cXcNg
youtube.com/watch?v=ERtZ_VLO7Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a waste of a continent. spanish should have set up social castes, not fucking bred with them.

No such thing, nothing comes to mind.

tv and film?

X-Men First Class

youtu.be/XY2eW2cXcNg

There were way more Amerindians in the south than north so if they wanted to colonize like the Anglos they would’ve had to go sicko mode. At the very least I would’ve been happy with the Spanish/Portuguese having Mexico and Central America just so North America could be stable.

Imagine being so ignorant and just forget that Raul Ruíz and Jodorowski are from Chile

>highly christian continent
>absolute barbaric hellscape

“On his religious views, Jodorowsky has called himself an "atheist mystic”

What the fuck does that even mean

should have used the church to gather other nations to join them then. or established colonies. creating millions of mutts was one of the stupidest ideas in history.

just don't go near poor people and you'll be fine

So avoid Argentina?

Avoid the whole continent

every country in south america has rich and poor areas, don't go near the latter ones
t. travelled most of SA

But I need pale Latinas

gtfo subhuman faggot

Uhhh Underdogs (2013)?

you are the subhuman, spic

Just stay away from most of Buenos Aires (only go to the richer neighbourhoods) and Rosario and you'll be fine.
>t. I live in Buenos Aires

It's over

Jodorowsky doesn't make those places seem good though. There's literally a gas chamber obsessed dictator and nihilistic, homoerotic Fascist leader in Holy Mountain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERtZ_VLO7Uc

you expect the spanish conquistadors to sail for months and then march through the country and not fuck everything that moves?

Open up the gas fire station. Get those homos in.

Mrs. Cron thinks I am hilarious. Your problem is you don't appreciate good comedy when you see it.

no, go back and organize with the superior technology