Why?

Why?

Attached: 1647609083591[1].png (850x560, 326.09K)

Because after Alex Kurtzman was done flogging the corpse of Star Trek he decided there was still some good fucking left in it so bent it over and went in dry.

Who is this show for?

She's a roll model for fatass blacks everywhere

WE

who is that and why should I care?

They have an inferiority complex which flares to melting point when they compare themselves to straight white men, and rather than accepting the olive branch and remedial hand-holding they've been graciously offered, they're doing what blacks and women and Jews do. Kvetch and backstab.

Attached: Merchant Bowling.jpg (1024x1024, 139.07K)

as if 3 billion chinese people would vote for a black woman

Democrats literally thought they would be welcomed as movie stars and celebrities when Biden got into office.

Good to see Patrice O'neal back in business. I thought he was dead.

Honestly, the reason they stuffed her in the show was because it was already a libshit twerk fest run by literal jews (check producer/writer credits, 100% jews). They wanted to manufacture a "OMG SHE IN IT I'M VOTING FOR HER WOO!" moment in their myopic subhuman bubbling genetic sewage voter base.

ain't this that black woman from suicide squad?

In the 2020 election, I found it odd just how much pandering the DNC did to niggers, over spics or Asians. Turns out the latter are fucking idiots who yap up everything democrats tell them (although spics are trending right).
I'm pretty depressed that GA is a blue state. Which one is next? NC?

Any Forums just mad again because here's another black who will do more with their life than this entire boards population combined

Worse than the nigger being important is that no white men exist. This is Sci fi. This is where the masses unironically get their vision of the future. They are priming the population for a future without white man cause in a few decades they will be hunting us. The best defense, as a white man, is to completely drop out of society. They want to remove us but funny enough they know they can't do it on our own. We are digging our own Graves. Drop out, let the world go to shit and they will come crawling back for your help

Real-life US politician Stacey Abrams got a role in Star Trek Discovery as the President of Earth

Attached: LHXRD3HJ7UI6RGRY4CQIDD275I.jpg (2000x1333, 605.86K)

Adding a corrupt as fuck politician to Star Trek sure won't turn people away
>The absolute state of Star Trek

When the fuck will republicans learn to shut down the left's control over the media that they use for their own personal propaganda?

Incorrect.

lmao what the fuck

She's a big girl

Imagine watching STD

For Jews.

Attached: Merchant BLM.png (908x1024, 840.34K)

>Questioning the results of the 2020 election gets you resolutely deplatformed off every mainstream social media site
>Liberals openly question the results of the Georgia Governor's race and declare Abrams the actual winner despite the results showing otherwise with no consequences

Getting really sick of the technocrats

Attached: 1645496108203.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

Because white liberals have so very little going on in their lives they have to show off how not racist they are by absolutely worshipping stupid ugly obese niggers.

>Star Trek is more diverse than ever, not only are gays/blacks/women represented, they are omnipresent
>also the Federation is worse than ever, full of crime, poverty, ignorance and dysfunction, 24th century earth is unironically a far worse place for the average person to live than a 21st century developed nation irl would be
Seriously what did they mean by this

Doubling down on the identity politics while absolutely erasing the utopianism seems to defeat the purpose, even of their own intended propaganda

Attached: 1644249143980.jpg (800x993, 459.26K)

>n-word outside Any Forums
Rule 3

The only way to fight back is to kill or completely drop out. If you contribute to this world you are contributing to your own demise.

Star Trek has always been lefty but sci-fi was the main theme. They're this close to blaming some shit on Trump I swear to god.

fpbp

>politcian
>do something with their lives
user your bait is sad

It's dead.

I only watch old shit I've torrented.

Rule 1: around blacks, never relax

It's okay, I'm Black Transracial, I can use it

It's not a real rule, it doesn't apply, stop forcing it. This is a racism-positive website. Always has been and will be.

Attached: Back 2 Reddit.jpg (717x880, 140.88K)

lmao is this bait

Stacey Abrams is surprisingly coherent when speaking

what is NCs record? Asheville is such a liberal shithole now it’s a shame.

What did you expect? A mainstream politician to get on stage and go full bixnood?

Based Dr.Dolittle understanding gorillas

So from what I gathered based on the posts burgers left on a different thread, she's a morally bankrupt Georgia politician who kept demanding recounts/refusing to concede and the Judge that approved this shit was her sister or some relative that denied there was a conflict of interest? And in Kurtzman's mind, this bloated bitched is a heckin strong inspiring kween purely cause of being black, a woman, and a leftist?

Almost like the people working on this have no clue what makes Star Trek work.

In this day and age? Yes

>They're this close to blaming some shit on Trump I swear to god.
This season Picard is traveling back to the year 2024 to set things right

How do we stop the fascists again in 2024, bros?

Expand the mail in ballot system so you can dump the exact number of ballots necessary at 4am

Everyone just put up with Judge Leslie Abrams ordering the recount just like everyone put up with Governor Jeb Bush being in charge of President George Bush's vote count

Attached: judge-leslie-gardner-stacey-abrams.jpg (783x475, 51.63K)

They have necromancers that allow the dead to vote, and places that do not require voting IDs. You can’t stop them. Four more years of Joe for you chud.