What am i in for?

what am i in for?

Attached: large_jeen-yuhs-poster.jpg (400x600, 26.77K)

Stupid triology to boost the ego of a mentally ill artist

Could have used less Coodie footage but I would be lying if it doesn't put Kanye's life in perspective due to the contrast of directions both their lives took. It's a great documentary but unfortunately part 3 doesn't have that same deep dive part 1 and 2 have due to the lack of footage available since they parted ways.

(c)rap

kanye seems to emanate more soul than your typical hood nigga

scrape off my dead skin and ingest them nigger boy check this

Verification not required

Sneed

dog shit

>samples older classic european music
>uses shitty distorted drums and shitty autotune
>musical genius
Lmao

nobody was producing music the way he was at that time

>sampling is bad
dumbass

where did i say that? all of his songs are some shitty 10sec sample repeated for 4 minutes, and most of his music is le...weird for the sake of being weird so pretentious zoomers can jerk themselves off on how different he is from other hip hop artists, same thing with jpeg mafia, unlistenable garbage most of the time, but antony fantano dicksuckers like it because they sound weird and "different"

>shitty
>weird
>unlistenable
non of them are valid criticisms. come back when u have something to say

they are extremely valid criticisms, music is supposed to appeal to most people, you're not special because you like some distorted hip hop drums and a 80's soul sample blasting in your headphones faggot, kys

People who worship musicians are NPCs

who is your favorite artist?

Chud cope. You will never have sex.

Attached: 1629972734984.png (431x333, 34.19K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-090801_Chrome.jpg (1080x1633, 375.62K)

Part 2 should've ended with his mother's passing and the two parting ways, and then part 3 should've just been interviews spliced with old footage like most other musician's documentaries, the style of part 1/2 was never gonna work when there's over 10 years of stuff to cover and Coodie wasn't even there to film stuff

Attached: 3tch1f9ryvo71.png (640x960, 762.05K)

>my heckin "critic" reviews
embarassing

>all of his songs are some shitty 10sec sample repeated for 4 minutes,
You're fucking retarded. Donda has zero samples

>avengers
>black panther
Really calls the whole thing into question doesnt it