Wtf did I just watch?

Attached: F9.jpg (1617x2560, 981.57K)

the best live action interpretation of anime

Family.

I like to think of the newer ones as the best live action G.I. Joe adaptation we’ll ever see.

A motion picture

a movie made for retards

KINO
Now that El Hermano joined the familia it's over for Cypher

This user has no familia. Sad.

What’s up with Hobbs & Shaw 2? I want to see Han join up with them.

>ywn go back to familiabros he’s too strong…… one last salud….. posting

You never know what tricks Cipher has up her sleeve for F10…

A ELLA LE GUSTA LA GASOLINA
DAME MAS GASOLINAR

familiakino
salud Any Forums!

A movie for poor third worlders.

It was, by far, the best paid shilling i've ever seen in this website. Actually funny meme

>Cipher resurrects Vince as a cyborg with super strength and driving capabilities. Their deadliest foe yet.

Attached: 3DCF1729-6621-40C5-B600-F0926A7EF116.jpg (1362x2048, 1.67M)

>Peak Human Condition: Jakob, as a master thief, assassin and high-performance driver, is in exceptional physical condition, not dissimilar to his brother. According to Cipher, he has pushed himself his whole life to be faster and stronger than Dominic. He is strong and fast enough to match his brother in physical combat and withstand blows from him with only minor bruises and also injure him to a similar degree, despite Dominic only ever being surpassed by Luke Hobbs and Klaus.

>Expert Marksman: Jakob is highly skilled in the use of firearms, particularly pistols and launchers.

>Expert Combatant: As a master assassin, Jakob is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant, his skills being able to match Dominic in a fight, his style incorporating professional wrestling maneuvers.

>Expert Driver: Jakob is a master high-performance driver, like his brother.

It’s fucking over familiabros

Attached: 22DE6837-7900-4B6F-A8AA-5ECA52FFA3F1.jpg (851x1200, 1.24M)

>I spent my entire life living in your shadow. And now, you spend the rest of yours living in mine.

KINO

Famigliakino' salute

>at the end he's at the table holding little Brian in one metal arm and a Corona on the other

look at the size of that fuckin head

Could they have found actors that look less like Vin Diesel and Cena to play their younger selves?

Attached: 1628745044_Fast-and-Furious-9-Who-are-the-actors-who-play.jpg (980x528, 42.26K)

You just KNOW that young Jakob being shorter than young Dom was the product of Vin Diesel's ego

The guy playing young Jakob looks decent enough but young Dom is way off.

Attached: dom.png (740x1110, 537.63K)

this was posted by vin, right? he likes shit like this