Interview nick fuentes

>interview nick fuentes
>he comes across as fairly reasonable and charismatic, even with dishonest editing
>spend half the running time talking to his retarded literally who friends to try and make him look bad by association
Damn... So this is the power of libtard """journalism"""

Attached: _123115894_24348788-high_res-louis-theroux-forbidden-america[1].jpg (976x649, 142.74K)

yes, they are pathological liars, professional propagandists. anyways i wanted to complain that they deleted my movie rec thread depsite leaving up 2+ tranny schafer threads at all hours of the day

Nick looked like a fucking retard that had no idea logistically how he was going to do anything of what he proposed to do. The only thing to his credit was that he didn’t sperg out in a tard rage that the others did but even then he did that when Louis was gone on his stream.
If anything Louis gave him credit through the editing and made him look like some dangerous guy when he’s never going to have any power in his life.

>>he comes across as fairly reasonable and charismatic
>racist
>sexist
>muh white race bullshit
>lives in his moms basement

I can't believe the propaganda documentary was dishonest....
bros.....

I think they didn't really get what they wanted out of the interview with Nick which is why they went after Beardson. Talk about low-hanging fruit.
Not Theroux's best work.

>talking to his retarded literally who friends
both Alaska and Brittany are more popular than him kek

>>racist
>>sexist
So?
>>lives in his moms basement
He's a millionaire and is moving to Florida. There's literally nothing wrong with a guy in his early 20s living with his loving family.

Who?

I lost respect for Theroux in this episode. There was no substance. He kept making up points based on nothing
>”Nick uses lies in his speech”
Ok retard what is he lying about? Be more fucking clear. Also don’t say you’re gonna find out why this movement is so successful with young men and then just go around calling them racists
T. I think Nick is dick head but Louis could’ve done a lot better

>>so?
Not reasonable to the intended audience, normies
>>There's literally nothing wrong with a guy in his early 20s living with his loving family.
lmao. lol.

Nick is right about the importance of optics which is why its ironic he associates with that retarded sperg Beardson and attention whore Baked Alaska. The decision to go on Theroux was a mistake though, not sure what they were thinking with that one.

>Shaming a man for living with his family
I detest americans

True, he should have asked him what he thinks about dinosaurs, or the advantages of eating your own boogers

Sorry your retard parents kicked you out at 18 rather than allowing you to build wealth and own property before age 25 with no debt. Have fun paying that mortgage for 30 years lil wagie!

>interview a political leader
>don't interview his close associates
why would you do that

Nick in the grand scheme of things is a literal who. It was the right idea to go on Louis’s show and get himself introduced to the entirety of Britain who have no clue who the fuck he is.

>>Ok retard what is he lying about?
He uses all the same disingenuous tactics that all racists do.

>>why this movement is so successful with young men
Literally just dweebs who wear suits.

Britcucks are a collective 'literally who' on a national level. Irrelevant, dead empire.

Still mad, Manletty Manletson?

Attached: FA4E8C37-0300-47B5-9D83-1F472B5210A7.jpg (1270x712, 184.4K)

>>Shaming a man for living with his family
In Ameriland you're supposed to move out in your 20's.

>>Sorry your retard parents kicked you out at 18 rather than allowing you to build wealth and own property before age 25 with no debt. Have fun paying that mortgage for 30 years lil wagie!
Good luck with buying property

>leftoids are cunts
more news at eleven

beardson why did you sperg out that?

>He uses all the same disingenuous tactics that all racists do.
And what are they?

I'll save you the time
>noooooooooooo white people can't act in their own self interest like literally everyone else because..... THEY JUST CAN'T, OKAY????

Louis Theroux is a toad. I can't stand the slimy bastard. I can recall Theroux interviewing Paul Daniels -- a UK magician -- with the latter telling him his interview technique was deceitful. Theroux looked visibly dismayed, as though he'd been sussed out.

Manlet rage

Attached: 2682CE3D-27FA-4ECC-8527-92FBC2F2756E.jpg (1080x631, 102.21K)

Wait, i tought you said racist tactics?

Beardson is a tard, but talking after the fact in another country like mister tough guy is cringe.

>lives in his mom’s basement
You mean like trannys that spam boards when they’re not grooming children?

Aren't all these guys feds?

The American phobia for living with your mum past high school is completely retarded. At least where I live property prices are insanely inflated so why would I pay some landlord half my paycheque when I could stay with my folks and support them as they grow older and save some money while I finish grad school. I know too many kids who insisted on moving out, usually not even far from their folks and now work constantly days and nights just to stay barely financially solvent while in college. It just makes no sense to leave right away if you are on good terms with your parents.

Attached: bewilderment.png (500x497, 180.83K)