/asean/

Summoning Myanmar edition

Attached: 1445131725489.png (1580x754, 77.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywbcLKzH2vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Burmese

keduaxx for bokong

Attached: 1653270238455.jpg (2580x3948, 1.02M)

Finally at home, fuck feeling exhausted going to crack a few bears and relax

good morning
i hate women
goodbye and have a nice day

Incredibly cute family

Just watched Everything Everywhere All at Once with my gf
It was good

Ass I want to breed

What do you do?

Attached: c7dac5a290aaeee501697d33384d831b-sample.jpg (708x1000, 102.18K)

quiet hours

Attached: 1582842335370.jpg (862x1200, 155.59K)

Why are you on Any Forums instead of going outside and meeting people? The streets in sea is fill with people all the time and they seem very friendly to chat. I live in a big city and only drunks and druggie hang out in the streets.

Sex

haha no
people here are autistic soulless robots

REMOVE BELACAN remove belacan you are worst babi. you are the babi idiot you are the babi smell. return to selangor. to our northern cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the Mandai Zoological Gardens….ahahahaha ,Malaysia we will never forgeve you. Belacan rascal FUck but fuck asshole babi stink malaysia gila bodoh.. babi genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead babi..ahahahahahMALAYSIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Suzuki Cup .johor we kill the sultan , johor return to your precious malaysia….hahahahaha idiot babi and malaysian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BELACAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. indonesia+australia+brunei+singapore=kill malaysia…you will seperation/ LKY alive in singapore, LKY making album of singapore . fast rap LKY singapore. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of LKY… you are ppoor stink babi… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a kampung LKY alive numbr one #1 in singapore ….fuck the malaysia ,..FUCKk ashol babis no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. LKY aliv and real strong wizard kill all the babi farm aminal with rap magic now we the singapore rule .ape of the zoo prime minster mahatir fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and malaysia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of baby
singapore greattst countrey kono sekai wa

first world moment

I work from home, went to cafe 4 times a week.

also before your future judgement of me, i would like to say that i look like this.

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

And yuapoor n stupiddddddxxxxdx

who let the yalam out

meds, NOW!

I treat Any Forums like normalfags treat tiktok and IG scrolling their phone in public places. Hell i browse Any Forums on the open too, idgaf

People in sea seems less autistic and more open than here. You can ask strangers their name, where the live, and other personal questions and they will answer. They will also invite you to join then if they see you at a bar drinking alone

I don't think that such place exists user

in what universe?

Attached: 1586385418714.png (1000x1414, 1.13M)

Well im pretty sure the media in Indonesia don't try to portray everyone that browse Any Forums as some right wing extremist so why would you

They’re probably lookin to scam ya, whiteboi!

Is it true what he said?If I were to visit you, would you invite me for a drink and a paizuri?

This is why youre silly thinking if i browse Any Forums that means i dont go outside lmao

I see it happen all the time to small time local youtuber

go back to China.

Anyways its fucking 00:58 here you silly yankee

that sounds more like hell desu

mister... I'm not taihoe but I could offer you my regular maid service

Attached: 1573763499817.jpg (1473x2250, 1.28M)

I see, pardon. What are your "regular maid services"?

drop the proxy muhammad

youtube.com/watch?v=ywbcLKzH2vA

Attached: 1652063768897.png (1494x1002, 162.66K)

The night scene in sea looks 100x more lively than the USA. Isn't there also a lot of working people in downtown since they work for us companies that operate at night.

meat is bad abdul

Yea, if you are autistic. I'm tired of being autistic and want to meet people

only in jogja, call 'em "klitih" look it up