How is this not sexual, its still a little girl twerking her ass, glorifying sexual promiscuous behavior...

How is this not sexual, its still a little girl twerking her ass, glorifying sexual promiscuous behavior, twerking is a sexual dance, period.

Attached: turning-red-red-panda.gif (220x117, 110.12K)

My sides

Imagine that in her human form hahahah bros wouldn't that be so funny

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_03_15_at_4.08.22_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 101.67K)

>NOOOOO ALL TEENAGERS ARE SWEET LITTLE ANGELS IN REAL LIFE HOW COULD DISNEY DO THIS

It’s hilarious how Any Forums suddenly shifted into being pearl clutching Christian moms from the 50s.

I feel like there's a slight difference between being a pearl clutching 50s mom caricature that only exists in your head and a normal person being concerned about media portrayal of twerking children in the media culture that produced cuties

You are sexualizing an underage character which is pedophilic behavior. You are the one with the problem. Get help from a professional, delete this thread and try to fix your broken soul. Alternatively, end your own life.

I was watching Don bluth and who framed Roger rabbit and a bunch of other raunchy shit when I was a kid. Feels like we're full circling to won't someone think of the children again. The panda twerking scene is so fucking goofy it's benign and makes me laugh at the outrage

jews

Ok nigga, and? She's not a real little girl.

Twerking is black culture you fucking idiot. May look sexual to your mayo-ass eyes but it's a form of expression and freedom that white culture refuses to tolerate.

it’s not. her mother saw her naked asshole hundreds of times when she had to change diapers

I watched this movie with my 55 year old conservative mom solely to see how she reacted, and she laughed at this part and thought it was funny how the mom reacted. This place is more outraged than my boomer mom who votes based on which candidate will get rid of abortion sooner kek

I'd love snuggle and cuddle with her.

My mom enjoyed it soo surprisingly, and she literally calls asians "Gooks"

looks like a red fox to me, whats this from?

find god
touch grass

>cuckservative boomer who doesnt want nigger babies to be aborted doesnt see anything wrong with this movie
wow

>He's pro killing babies
Find god

No youre the problem, because youre alright with a mega corporation telling little girls to behave like whores, you should be ashamed of yourself.

>MUH MUH NIGGER BABIES
shut the fuck up we can't even argue against abortion without you chud cunts using that fallacy.

Attached: 4f0b5b957dad6cc4857cef92b0f041db5aa17a78565b37c2a8eb5c1a5ad293ea_1.jpg (640x465, 67.97K)

Paging Dr Jan Itor. Dr Jan Itor, to this thread please.

Attached: 6a31fb165c2ba2213ee6a162801e2215--scrubs-quotes-stupid-funny.jpg (500x732, 64.3K)

Where does God say aborting niggers is bad?

Because killing someone of any color is bad. I don't give a fuck if you think it's LE KINO AND LE BASED to murder people but that is the most degenerate thing you can do

Where does god say that?

what fallacy? better that the rapists and murderers never even be born. if it wasnt for your kikery you'd agree.

I wish I could cum inside her.

The fifth commandment forbids direct and intentional killing as gravely sinful. The murderer and those who cooperate voluntarily in murder commit a sin that cries out to heaven for vengeance.

God only opposes murder. Killing people if it's lawful is alright in his book.

If your sister got raped by a nigger I bet you'd make her keep it KEK

but he didnt say that it was not not ok to kill niggers

The ten commandments were given to the Jews and were to govern Jewish live, a Jew may not murder a Jew, killing a nigger is not a part of this.
Now please, tell me where God says its bad to abort niggers.

>thread becomes stormfront 20 posts in
Well I guess it's different than the usual turning red thread content