Absolutely mogs South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, etc

>absolutely mogs South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons, etc.

Attached: 52b8dd8a-eff2-4ed2-9b8d-7c0039df1c53.jpg (1200x630, 95.26K)

Attached: KOTH Yep Frens.gif (640x476, 995.94K)

Dunno about Futurama, but you are correct.

Best season?
I am at three and loving it.

it's mogged by any random anime

>I tell ya hwhat

Attached: hank-hill-hose.gif (220x169, 70.41K)

Bait is so lazy, nowadays.

It’s only better than the Simpsons and South Park from that list

Filtered so hard

as ive gotten older ive come to realize my three favorite shows are king of the hill, your pretty face is going to hell, and futurama

Golden age Simpsons can't be topped, but King of the hill comes close

never seen koth. looks boring

Glorifying entitled flyover culture is... le good?

Hmmm. King of the high school dropouts ITT.

It's incredibly boring. It's literally about nothing and they decided to stretch it for over a decade. It's one of the most boring shows in history

Until you realize it secretly shits on every conservative opinion, even though nice conservative neighborhoods are low-crime and filled with nice people, and the creator (Mike Judge) is an insufferable douchebag who likes to punch-down whenever possible.

Mike Judge also hates his parents (Hank Hill is his dad’s Author Avatar) for not encouraging him in artistic development, even though he still became a successful artist so obviously he had some support.

it's peak wasn't as good as South Park or The Simpsons but it never got as shitty as they did

It just gets better with age. As a kid in high-school I use to chuckle at the show but not laugh and think it was subpar as a 30 year old adult it's one if the funniest and real shows but also isn't just purely mean spirited. It was such a great show and the humor is better as you get older.

And it's about to be ruined by some gay reboot.

Sad. Many such cases.

It obviously teases conservative, rural people, but it's ultimately affectionate isn't it? I don't think anyone comes away from King of the Hill thinking Hank is a bad man. He's always shown to be a good father to Bobby, even if he doesn't always understand him.

It doesn't though its a very centrist show. It doesn't portray hank and his buddies as stupid rednecks they are just simple guys trying to adjust to new things. It's one of the few shoes that portray conservatives as normal people just the characters are flawed on their own not for their political beliefs.

Plus the beauty of Kimg of The Hill is the politics isn't about shit fligging 1 side. A example is the episode Hank meets George Bush and it has nothing to do with conservative or Democrat it has to do with hank was ready to vote for George Bush but finds out he has a wimpy handshake and it makes hank questions the point of even voting. Genius episode that other shoes would use to shit on conservatives and shit but KotH uses it to explain to go vote and don't let others try and sway your opinion. Its a fantastic show you are completely wrong in your take.

Yep it's about a good father trying his best I'm a crazy world that continues to change. Hank is never a stupid rednecks instead he dislikes uneducated rednecks he is just a country guy who loves his job and family. He doesn't want to preach to people (unless it's about propane) he just wants to live his life.

Anyone and everyone understands this. There is a few anons on Any Forums who spend their days arguing against this either because they hate the show for being popular, western, or portraying good conservative folk. These anons do not care that they are wrong, they want to trash talk something good.

It's a amazing show the people trashing it obviously only watch trash nu-family guy it nu-SNL where country people are stupid inesucted conservatives who drink and fight people. In king of the hill it's brilliant cause everyone are just normal people.

3 trough 6 were the best seasons