SHEEV IS THE SITH LO-

>SHEEV IS THE SITH LO-

Attached: ebihA.jpg (1280x720, 42.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zoFwvhTGO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jokes aside tho, was he a grey jedi all along? He was trying to help Obi Wan with Sheev

read the fucking book, it all explained there :)

wtf is a sheev

Attached: Anakin-and-Count-Dooku-star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-24373801-852-480.jpg (852x480, 49.38K)

Sheev deez nuts

>star wars
Guys, enough, okay? It's over. You had your chance and Disney biffed it. It is what it is, stop thinking about what could have been what should have been, because all you have is what you have. And that's all you'll ever have.

Enough with the damn cartoons and the good guys vs the bad guys, enough already. Do yourselves a favor and just go outside or talk to a girl who isn't fat and who doesn't stink. C'mon now.

>DARTH Tyrannus
>Grey Jedi
nah.

>is a Sith Lord with dark name
>doesnt actually do anything particularly evil
Amazing film making.

>grey jedi
this shit is so fucking tarded

yeah. i liked star wars a lot as a kid, but come on it's just not that fucking interesting or deep enough to still be talking about every fucking day for 20 years

This dark side light side stuff is pretty cool and force is a more creative usage of magic than throwing fireballs or running around on walls

>it's better than shonen
Well, yes. But that is a low fucking bar to hold the media you consume to. Don't you have any self respect user?

He was Sith Silenced by Palpatine, so he couldn't speak or cast spells.

He was no Jedi, but I don't think he was completely sold on the Sith doctrine as Pallatine was. I like to think that he actually thought his way was best for the galaxy.

Nah he was THE Jedi.

it's a compelling world, but it doesn't have the depth to support interest after 40 years, 2 good movies and a mountian of dogshit

My girlfriend is fat, this hits home.

>Have we started the fire?

Attached: open-uri20150608-27674-q3c4md_71ecf0fd.jpg (1200x676, 86.21K)

Nothing he did makes sense, what was the purpose of his character?

>I am Darth Velociraptor!

>Physical Description
>Vampiric Species (Briefly)

Attached: george_divided.gif (500x418, 956.8K)

>This dark side light side stuff is pretty cool
no
>force is a more creative usage of magic than throwing fireballs or running around on walls
also no

The sith lord is speaking live from Crimea

youtube.com/watch?v=0zoFwvhTGO8

What didn't make sense? Pretty sure his main purpose was to be a secondary antagonist that helps corrupt Anakin.

>He was trying to help Obi Wan with Sheev
The thing is though he was warning Obi about the senate being manipulated by a sith but it was he who was working with said sith to corrupt the senate so they could orchestrate a war. Nothing about Dooku's motivation or plans made any sense.