Does this get better?

does this get better?

I'm one-third of the way in and the script is really hamfisted, but I get the feeling that it is kino.

Attached: proxy-image(95).jpg (1200x1200, 110.67K)

Its kino but primarily fan service for Eastwood simps

its not hardcore enough. hes not even bashing skulls or anything

if you're posting on 4channel.org during this movie then its not for you because you are the latino child pre-development.

cry macho was bad holy shit

>Dude, let's show you our racism is not really racism, but just the way hotblooded heterosexual males interact with one another
>Stand upright and firm handshake. Eyecontact.
>Gravely annoying fucking voice

Million Dollar Baby and A Perfect World are fare superior.

His most overrated movie.

best part of the movie is the end where its just him singing and it comes out of nowhere

I paused when her neck broke halfway through the movie, skipped around and saw her bitch mom come visit her and then went right to the end. I can’t imagine watching that all the way through I was heartbroken already.

DAE think she was written too obviously as clint eastwoods ideal grand daughter

When I was a kid I loved it but when I got older I realised it is actually kinda terrible. Funniest scene is when the kid cant act for shit when he screams at Walt to let him out.
>WALLLLLLLLT RETTTTT ME OUT WALLLLLT

Attached: mikey-madison-at-fox-tca-all-star-party-in-pasadena-01072020-ca23102.jpg (800x1177, 83.62K)

Anyone who doesn't like this movie is larping as a racist or is a pretentious turd. This shit was pure kino. It had some awesome racist lines in it but also had a good message in the end that immigrants aren't hopeless if they assimilate to our culture and work hard. I honestly don't care about skin color as long as you try with the rugged individualism, freedom, and hard work this country was founded upon. This showed the 2 sides of that; the gangster douchebags we'd all like to kick out, and Tao who was one of the good ones.

Attached: gooks.jpg (453x302, 56.8K)

This movie is a fantasy for asians who wish clint eastwood was their adoptive father. Pathetic.

Attached: 1636840971837.jpg (1076x1078, 94.8K)

Lol what the fuck is that picture

Clearly taken backstage at a bodybuilding competition. Supportive wife and son in attendance to cheer the father on. Someone else says “ let’s get a picture!” Due to the father being coated in his Show Tan the son chooses to cuddle up to his mother instead as to not mess said tan up.

Did you really need me to explain this?

>the only thing that matters when judging quality is the message
Brainlet take.

Y'ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF SLACK-JAWED FAGGOTS! WATCHING EASTWOOD MOVIES WILL TURN YOU INTO A SEXUAL TYRANNOSAUR!

Y'ALL GOT TIME TO BLEED BUT YWNBAW.

Attached: M134Minigun_Predator_s878x716.jpg (878x716, 162.95K)

zoomers cant finish a movie without stopping to look at their phones

no. its a remarkably dumb movie from start to finish and I've no idea how it got the praise it seemed to. and its annoying cause clint is well capable of directing kino when he wants to but he routinely goes and makes these ridiculous movies

talk about getting all your world views from fiction

It is very hamfisted AND very poorly acted by basically everyone except Clint.

It's kino, you're just caught in the pleb filter

Gran Torino is a love letter to boomers who actually thought racial prejudice would eventually go away and we would live in a perfect colorblind society. It celebrates something that didn't happen and never will.