How strong is Starlight in the show...

How strong is Starlight in the show? I thought she was supposed to be a wimpy joke character but she beats Deep and A-Train, walks off getting shot with an antitank rifle and puts up a decent fight to Noir and Stormfront. Is she like half as strong as Homelander?

Attached: starlight.jpg (426x600, 90K)

She should be fat.

She should have been fucked just like in the comics. The blowjob was just an entry point, she got fucked on a daily basis like a good little slut she is.

The second season they must have fired all the writers that even think about this stuff because it doesn't make any sense

Does her eyes glow or shine when she's struggling to push out a really big poop?

>half as strong as homelander

not fucking likely. but to be honest I don't think anyone one of the supes are even close to homelander.

he seems to definitely be in a league of his own

except for his son having way more powerful laser eyes than him

forgot about him, literally everyone except him and his son don't come close

(however from the trailer we got a couple days ago, a certain character might be joining that exclusive club)

I can't remember, who are you eluding to?

They massacred best character.

butcher and the boys gonna get powers.

and butchers seem homelander-esque

The twist will be that butcher is the homelander clone/dupe not black noir 8)

WISHLIST?

> Maeve gets naked.
> The AOC stand-in bitch gets naked.
> Karen Fukuhara gets naked.
> Crimson Countess gets naked.
> Soldier Boy isn't presented as being notably maliciously racist, reserve that for the stupid ass cop-themed member of his team.
> Soldier Boy slaughtering commies is not presented as a negative.
> Soldier Boy isn't humiliated or given the piss his pants treatment like the comic.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-13-00-21-15.png (1920x1080, 818.58K)

In the comics Vought engineered black noir to kill homelander if he ever got too out of line. In the teaser I think they alluded to this.
He beat kimiko easily. I think it'd be fucking retarded to give butcher powers on homelander's level. I don't like the idea of giving him powers at all honestly

Attached: The-boys-season-3-Black-Noir-Homelander-twist-1.jpg (450x225, 20.77K)

She's very talented

Attached: erin.jpg (2500x2500, 2.77M)

How would they call Butcher with powers?

ULTRAKEK?

I want to ____ starlight in the ____.

>hug

>park

Right? like seeing him flying around lasering people and shit just sounds stupid as fuck.
What made the first two seasons fun was that they're just normal guys fighting superheroes backed by the most powerful corp in the world

Attached: 1643042930943.jpg (700x527, 41.09K)

So black noir has Powers? I really doubt he could (and want) to kill homelander

>So black noir has Powers?
Remember when Huey shot holes in him and he didn't even notice
Remember when Kimiko gutted him and he didn't care (and gutted her back)
Remember when Captain ISIS suicide bombed him and all it did was slightly burn him
Remember when he beat the fucking shit out of Starlight, a woman who has been shown to lift cars and punch through concrete
Remember that time he grabbed a guy by the head and ripped the top half of it off like a Pez Dispenser

not even his clone black noir?

So he is Deadpool then?

proof?

The word is alluding you cock sucking nigger.

In the comics he’s an even crazier clone of Homelander, I don’t know if that’s the direction they’re going in the show.

ok I'm a footfag in denial but this one is odd
usually I don't care for feet except they are tiny and a bit puffy like Mary Mousers feet
but Erin has kind of big feet for a woman but they look so well shaped I want to shove them into my mouth
I love women so much bros

you can make 1 million threads about tranny schafer and capeshit, but movie rec threads get deleted. holy shit how fucking faggy