What are some other movies in the "Mexico is a shithole" genre?

What are some other movies in the "Mexico is a shithole" genre?

Attached: 1632163935879.jpg (296x170, 9.57K)

Every movie that takes place in Mexico.

all of them

Roma
Man on Fire

film yourself taking a piss on your hand and rubbing your face. that's a movie set in mexico

Does this explain why they always use the piss filter for mexico?

EL CAMINO

All I learned from this movie is that the Spanish word for eat is "come on", which is hilarious.

Its "como"

What I learned from this movie is the phrase "no animals were harmed" is a registered trademark in the US.

i think that was the joke mr retard

No Country For Old Men and Collateral are adjacent to this. While they don't have scenes in Mexico, they are directly involved in with the cartel problem.

No Country For Old Men is great, I'll have to check out Collateral. Thanks user.

this is the ultimate 'mexico is a shithole' movie
and there are very graphic scenes

Attached: file.png (680x916, 774.45K)

Can you give us a QRD?

this one's very good

Attached: Amores_Perros_poster.jpg (220x325, 114.1K)

You forgot to say LIL DONNIE

Jesus i saw this in mexico city at some tinder dates house. Probably the most realistic torture scene

Narcos corrupt cops and cunny and dick burning

The one where the police and the army that were fighting cartels become the cartel.

any films set in Mexico that don't use the Piss Filter?

Get The Gringo. Apocalypto was also sort of in mexico. Watching cartel torture webms, they haven't changed much

The idea that Mexico is a "shithole" is mostly false and promoted by Anglo perspectives that have the a priori assumption that Mex is "inferior."

Yes, there are a few rough parts - like literally any first world country. Many parts of Mexico are nicer than American inner cities and safer than the average suburb.