Bout to fire up this kino for the first time in about 15 years. What am I in for?

Bout to fire up this kino for the first time in about 15 years. What am I in for?

Attached: 512PHN33XQL._AC_SY445_.jpg (315x445, 30.76K)

A fun film.

Black women

too dark but since movies keep getting worse they make stuff like this seem better now

You know, when I was a keed growing up in eetaly, what we would call a moon like that?
La luna del cacciatore.

Extremely shitty film but somehow still above average in both of its franchises (depressing but true).

I never watched the sequel, what did I miss?

AVP2 makes AVP1 look like god damn Anvil Hoarder. It's not even fun bad, it's just straight up unwatchable.

No idea. I was like 6 when I watched it.

Shit.

The exact same film as prometheus

But better written.

Attached: avp2004-behind-228-1920x1280.jpg (1920x1280, 341.29K)

Starship Trooper-level action kino

god i wish. if only

Will we ever get another AvP movie? Say what you will about the second one, the first one is atleast fun to watch.

AvP2 blew Prometheus out of the water, and it's shit. Ridley sucks with brianlet religious discussions and heavy handed symbolism (Raised by Wolves: serpent eats a tree)

Remember how much predator fans seethed when one alien killed two in the first fight.

I seethed way more when a predator kicks the head negress in the gut sending her flying ten feet, and she barely even acts like it hurt. Am I supposed to believe this bitch is tougher than Schwarzenegger? Hell no.

Nothing in avp is as seethe inducing as the totality of The Predator (2018).
Like that entire movie was made to make me personally seethe.

No user The Predator was made for me to be pissed off till the end of time. This is my cross to bare

I watched it bootlegged when I was like 9. It was one of those shitty recordings from the cinema, and you could hear people gasping when they got scared, clapping and cheering at cool shit, and overall having fun. Personally I also had fun, it's amusing as an action film, and both monsters manage to look great. Just dont give a fuck about the dumbass lore the movie tries to setup.

Has same issue as Pacific Rim where the side Predators job too fast but this and Freddy vs Jason made for some entertaining versus movies even if they weren't the same tone as the originals.