Character is an uber racist, a literal white supremacist

>character is an uber racist, a literal white supremacist
>says kike, wops, chinks, etc
>never says nigger, only "Blacks"

is it too problematic to even portray racists accurately these days?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1400x1400, 160.52K)

why would you ask that? You know the answer already

Attached: Walton_Goggins_Image.jpg (1080x1440, 288.56K)

Chandler Bing looks terrible

normies dont even know what kike means lol

we dug coal together

Attached: 20 gallon hat on a 10 gallon man.jpg (1137x929, 161.61K)

Leftoids cannot ever depict what they hate accurately

Every racist in modern media is like "grrr I really hate black people for no reason!"

Attached: 1647601171506.jpg (1400x1400, 262.58K)

Based.

Reminds me of that Stormfront character on The Boys

For what reason could you possibly hate black people?

They fear any argument on the contrary given would be detrimental to the agenda

Attached: m830uu83.jpg (554x554, 29.35K)

It was probably the actor's choice. If a man is willing to make propaganda against his own people (assuming he isn't jewish) then he's probably brainwashed to think the word "nigger" is some dark magic spell that mustn't be uttered under any circumstances

Because I can't have sex and I need an outlet for my anger

Nice projection. I simply get that disgusted and uneasy feeling when I see a n*gger. I know he's not part of my people and is an invader. Thank the gods, n*ggers aren't common in my part of Europe.

I have sex with black women and I hate niggers

Because they smell and keep eating all the fried chicken. I'm tired of KFC always being out of chicken because of smelly blacks eating it all.

I don't hate black people, I don't think about black people, I look down on most of black people and their ccivilizations. I am also racist and prefer my country to remain white and prefer most whites to most non whites at least as a grouping goes.

>watches woke capeshit
>cries it’s not edgy enough
You’re a gay retard and you got what you deserved.

I call it "compulsive courtesy", they fail at accurate representation because of their compulsive need to represent politely, even racists become polite under liberal writing

>is it too problematic to even portray racists accurately these days?
Yes lol

I'd ask a Hollywood writer "When's the last time you met a racist who was polite?"

they are ugly

I feel like you're provoking me, but we both got dubs so I'll just say checked instead (this time)

The only time I can remember a piece of bugman media portraying right wing rhetoric correctly was in a few Red Skull speeches...which were passed around for being oddly based, so I'm not sure they're going to try that again.

Attached: 86x66a2numm51.jpg (1017x1600, 709.8K)

Lmao true, can't provide normies with any legitimate reasons

It's an eternal loop.
They've never met a real white supremacist, or even a black racist for that matter.
They've never even ventured out of their nice suburbs.
They saw on tv what a white supremacist was, and they copied that into their script. They got more ridiculous as time went on to the point where every racist on tv just looks like every middle class white suburban blue collar worker.
But these writers have seen them when they come to drop off a delivery, and these people don't say nigger.

The Boys had a Nazi supervillain who went out of her way to destroy a housing project and kill hundreds of niggers (several onscreen) but still refused to use any racial slurs when speaking

The closest she came was calling a chink "yellow bastard" while breaking his neck

Attached: stormfront-aya-cash-the-boys-1596556459.jpg (480x480, 34.82K)

didn't he say coon at one point? I genuinely never thought I would hear that used unironically in a capeshit

kek

Red Skull doesn't even say "jew" anymore. He just bitches about the "bankers" who run the world. Which makes it awkward because then Captain America is just proudly fighting for the noble Banker people. Like, who the fuck actually *likes* bankers?

Attached: cap-2-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 89.19K)

This was so weirde, because in the comic she's a blonde aryan stereotype.
And then they cast a Jew in that role. Cue the headlines how "bold" and "forward" that was...

Remember when the new Star Wars writers said that the First Order was about white supremacy but also for some reason, unlike the previous all-white Empire, half of their officers were black women with British accents? What was up with that?

This but you have to do it in real life. Thats why everytime my friends groups gets together we all chant one by one "i hate niggers, i hate niggers" then all together "WE HATE NIGGERS, WE HATE NIGGERS". New people have to prove they're not afraid of words too

I think the real explanation is far more simple

Jews hate white people and they use their platforms to demonize them. Nobody says the Gamer Word because it's too powerful and it resonates with too many people.

She was also the most obviously Jewish woman I've ever seen in a super hero costume and that's including Gal Gadot as "KAL EL NOOO" Wonder Woman.

She looks Jewish

Storefront was a guy in the comics
He was also utterly pathetic and incompetent compared to the show version and his girlfriend cheated on him with black guys

i absolutly hate african americans. They are loud, they are violent, they eat litteral garbage, they are stupid, they make disgusting music.
>t. european

I do, they seem nice

Considering how Compound V was invented by the Nazis and it kills 75% of people who are injected with it and horribly mutates/cripples half of the survivors, I really thought they were going to say she was a concentration camp lab rat, maybe even one that went nuts and embraced Nazism due to her trauma or the doctor treating her as "his favorite" because the serum actually worked on her

For maximum edginess they should have literally made her secretly be Anne Frank

Of course he doesn't. People already find themselves agreeing with him. Now imagine if he actually started listing real Jews behind his grievances. I'm amazed they haven't retired the character outright, because the more he shows up the weirder it is that a literal Nazi who was friends with Hitler himself won't say anything about Jews.