CLONE WARS FLASHBACK DETAILS CONFIRMED. holy kino

>After his first battle with Darth Vader ends badly, the Jedi Master is forced to reflect and remembers a training session with a 19-year-old Anakin in the Jedi Temple. Both Christensen and Ewan McGregor will be de-aged, and it appears the scene takes place in the aftermath of Attack of the Clones.

>Obi-Wan is teaching his Padawan some lightsaber techniques, and as the two spar, they point out each other's weaknesses. It sounds like a fun scene, but it also helps the "Ben" Kenobi realise what he must do to beat Vader, utilising techniques that his former student is unable to use against him.

>This actually goes some way in explaining that "When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master" line from A New Hope. After Obi-Wan once again beats him in the Disney+ series, the Sith Lord no doubt spent years studying and training to beat his former Master when they next meet...the irony, of course, is that by the time they battle for the last time, Kenobi has moved beyond that.

OT bros rest easy , we're good and it makes sense now

makingstarwars.net/2022/03/exclusive-star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-about-that-clone-wars-flashback/

Obi chads? we win again

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Anakin-Skywalker-obi-wan-kenobi-24321611-525-400.jpg (525x400, 27.92K)

Will we see teen Ahsoka in any of the flashbacks?

bruh what is anakins armpit made of that shit bent the sword in half

This damage control still doesn't justify this series existence.

>obi wan wins a fight against peak vader
>lets him live
stupid stupid stupid
it's all so stupid
only point and laugh at this garbage.
Star Wars has been dead for years now.

Attached: super stop it.jpg (456x386, 81.36K)

Didn't Obi-Wan and Vader have a grudge match in Rebels? Completely kneecapping that symbolism you're trying to pull out of your ass?

Why are their lightsaber's curved in L shapes?

that was darth maul
and it was kino

Yeah, and Luke had a fight against Vader in the aftermath of A New Hope is those stupid Yidsney comic books, so nothing surprizes me anymore.

Attached: main-qimg-a9d8f3365278aed44c1049c8abe2d6bf-pjlq.jpg (539x441, 69.02K)

>flashback takes place in the aftermath of attack of the shit
literally one fucking job. Disney ruins literally LITERALLY everything and can get nothing right.
Nobody on the fucking planet wants to see Mullet Obi and ponytail Anakin again. Are you seriously telling me that they didn’t think to do a flashback scene during TCW era???? We could have seen Rex, Ahsoka, ani and obi in their TCW outfits…… 40 year old Hayden in his ponytail is going to be a laughing stock. Are they trying to tank the series on purpose?

Attached: B2FAC498-B9ED-4FA0-804D-69A3E362F976.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

>Are they trying to tank the series on purpose?
The Bubba Fatt show kinda confirms your point

I hope it's de-aged Dawson playing her

Star Wars getting snatched by Disney is like one of you incels scoring a hot girlfriend. At first you were all like oh man Disney has such nice titties and ass and oh my God the sex is gonna be so wild wow and then you get in bed and she barely touches your dick before laying there like a corpse while scowling at you with contempt and you can't help but think that the fat stinky gf who adored you and jammed your dick down her esophagus enthusiastically was really the peak of your entire life and now you're stuck with this vapid, stupid woman who doesn't understand who you are and what you want, and even if she did she wouldn't care because she's so fixated on herself

You are a paid shill, kill yourself NOW
>check'em

How did Obi-Wan manager to cut his limbs off if his lightsaber bends 90° against Anakin's Sith robes?

>Clone Wars Flashbacks
>It'll just be "MEMBER AHSOKA????" shit
>No Grievous, No Ventress, No Dooku etc

Attached: 8ed2r9lkum121.png (932x566, 275.54K)

If there isn't an age indeterminate naked Ahsoka I will not watch this show.

kekd more than i should have

Unbelievably based

Attached: 1624125536475.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

>40 year old Hayden in his ponytail is going to be a laughing stock
KEK