Explain Raised by Wolves to me at a grade seven level

Explain Raised by Wolves to me at a grade seven level.

Attached: 39671199-7EBC-4C9B-9BE4-F62587E337AD.jpg (4200x2362, 737.42K)

There’s robots that look like people and uh… a big snake

The uniform alone is reason to convert to Mithraism.

>Intelligent life on 22b created an AI, then androids to look after the 'humanoids'
>AI wants out, starts commanding people as a voice in their heads
>people decide it is god 'Sol' and do its bidding to free the AI
>androids (shepherds) decide to turn humanoids into devolve creatures (sea creatures and land beasts) so that Sol can't control them
>sol decides to send two androids (Adam and Eve) to another planet (Earth) with religious instructions (Mithraism, scriptures, necromancer tech etc.) and humanoid embryos to develop out of android control and come back to free him
>millions of years later, Mithraic ark arrives from earth on 22b, to uncover the secrets of Sol (AI).
then S01E01 happens.

From what I've seen it's garbage where woman screams really hard and her problems go away.

put down your phone when you watch kino you stupid zoom zoom

Raised By Wolves is the least pozzed show on television you stupid fuck, the protagonists are trying to preserve traditional family values in a dystopian future and the antagonists are a big black bitch + the actual antichrist

I've only watched every episode of two seasons so I still have no idea what's going on.

oh shit a just realized no more episodes this season

>muh pozzed Any Forumsfaggotry
Kill yourself, nobody said anything about your culture war or whatever, sadly it seems it rents free in your head and makes you incapable of reading a Any Forums post.

A god computer makes planets to grow people

finna snake finna fly finna eat a tree finna jesus finna fly finna robot finna god finna space finna nig finna

snek eat tree

Attached: 1647030427326.png (747x959, 640.9K)

why are fans of this retarded show so fucking retarded? oh..

eat shit lefty fag, go back to where you came from.

So is Mithraism a new religion based on archeological findings during the 21st century of us this an alternate universe where Mithraism was the ‘original’ religion like Abrahamic ones?

Can someone make a soi wojak out of the snek?

Mithraism was a 'secret society religion', the progenitor for freemasonry and can be traced back to rome
Been the same clubs since time immemorial

fuck off retard

Oh that’s a great explanation. So a secret religion until its open rise during the 21st century then. That explains how they have these relics without having an alternate timeline (since from what we see of the 22nd century the world is not much more different than ours with cities like Boston).

Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole movie. Only that little kid could see him because, as he said, "I see dead people."

>Explain Raised by Wolves to me at a grade seven level.

Raised by Wolves, Game of Thrones and Lost were written by a committees.

A group of people decided what each episode would be and there was no complete story to start with. Each episode's goal is to create a mystery rather than a cliffhanger. Keep layering more and more mysteries.

Researchers found that the more mystery the writers created, the more people would talk about the shows episodes and the gossip and speculation increased veiws. The goals of these shows is not to produce a story, but to continue layering mysteries untill the hype runs out and its time to make a new show.

Raised by Wolves, Game of Thrones and Lost are shows that could not work if released as complete seasons on netflix etc. people would watch the whole thing and dismiss it as a mess of unresolved plotlines. The shows only work if they can spread out each episode and let intrigue build up slowly around it.

It's a shit story creation method.

viking man go float
Praise Sol!

this is correct for Lost, but not really for GoT, which had a story arc, albeit a convoluted and ultimately dumb one. It was all a battle between the Night King (ice) and the Lord of Light (fire) with some helping hand from other deities. Story was messed up with the whole Lanister thing which was unnecessary.
RbW seems to be more like GoT. There is a real plot, which is slowly revealed. Certainly unnecessary kept away from us through dumb characters and irrational behaviour, but a real plot nevertheless.