ITT: Kino ruined by the blue filter

ITT: Kino ruined by the blue filter

Attached: deathly_hallows_p1_26.jpg (1280x533, 161.29K)

Basically any movie with the blue filter.

I don't think so. It's essentially the laziest thing possible. Instead of focusing on the design, music or acting in order to get their desired mood they just deplete the colors, there are probably plenty of terrible films made with this, I'm interested in otherwise decent films ruined by it.

Attached: 1627663510056.jpg (3840x3216, 2.73M)

Attached: 1647597038986.jpg (1280x533, 177.72K)

bluerays are supposed to be blue

sneed

storaro you fucking hack

Attached: ilconformista.jpg (730x430, 71.64K)

Lord of the Rings on blu-ray

Holy shit I'm glad I never studied and never will study film. It must be so hard to actually get into a story because you're autistically focusing on details of how it was filmed. Must be as bad as Any Forums people that are hyper aware of social and political agendas in film/tv

>"The dark filters are supposed to signify the return of Voldemort and the darker tone!"
>still uses dark filter over a scene where Voldemort is gone and that is calling back to a scene the first movie, even using the music from that scene

Attached: hpending.jpg (1280x1440, 477.88K)

Thats because they're all permanently scarred by the events and are therefore justified in hunting down every last relative of anybody who was in or had a family member in the death eaters for the next 100 years

When did the blue mediveal trend start?

>pic unrelated

Is the top really what ridley did for the whole movie? because he was really good about this before, starting movies like this because it's pre-dawn, e.g. gladiator and kingdom of heaven. but then the fukin sun comes up dunnit

damn, this is actually pretty deep

I like colour filters

Attached: rock eye roll.gif (267x200, 1.76M)

Thanks i just watched a YouTube video about lighting in film and read an article about how white people should go extinct because of the holocaust so it was a natural synthesis

Honestly makes sense

I blame Dariusz Wolski

WHY JACKSON?

Blue ray doesn't mean you have to make its blue as well.

Attached: axaaYYypr8Pm9L6-2fc4SwlZRFh10ajjA9_k4VYBhZY.jpg (640x596, 80.23K)

Attached: 44z9s46cc8e51.png (1280x880, 1.53M)

Attached: ESijcw-UwAAI8l0.jpg (960x1200, 145.8K)

thankfully there are editions easy to get a hold of that remove the filter

Doesn't the blue filter look way better in dark scenes like when the Nazgul attack Bree or in the mines of Moria?