Da vinci code but cool

>da vinci code but cool

Attached: film.jpg (207x244, 10.14K)

My favorite film directed by a pedophile.

Why he become evil

what's the second one?

Your favourite film is The Ninth Gate.

I really like Ninth gate, rosemary's baby and chinatown . Polanski makes good movies. I dont like what he did but I dont let his personal life choices ruin kino

To get a cute witch gf.

The novel is good too.

I get the feeling the film left out a lot from the book.

One of Polanski's worst movies. Even Polanski doesn't like it. OP is a retarded sperg who's been spamming the same retarded thread for years now.

don't be a fag, i just watched it an hour ago and wanted to talk about it

jeepers creepers

Stop being a lying bitch.

Great movie. Ghost Writer is good too if you liked this.

it gets way too cheesy in the second half
almost like a weird mockery

This movie is nothing like Ghost Writer, you retard.

This. The chase scenes look like something straight out of Olsen's Gang. Even the music matches. And Emmanuelle Seigner trying to speak English is fucking ridiculous. Polanski didn't give a single fuck about this movie.

frantic is another good polanski conspiracy thriller with very heavy atmosphere -- you should watch, user!

There is no conspiracy in Frantic.

I recently saw bitter moon so I'm avid for Kinos by Román Polanski

Why was Polanski so interested in the Devil??

This is one of my favourite movies. It’s comfy and spooky at the same time. Also check secret window if you want a movie with similar atmosphere.

The Dumas Club was a much bigger subplot, or almost the main plot. Also, it was explained that the girl was Satan.

If it's comfy, it's like a national treasure for adults.

Emanuel seigneur was Satan? I thought he was a guardian angel or something. Does the movie leave out cool things?

jewish

jaws