HALO The Series

What the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: 1647532002008.jpg (1578x1462, 364.7K)

the franchise has been dead for for 21 years

Grow up. Halo is a series of expensive toys for children.

Attached: 1573334607629.jpg (1213x464, 162.05K)

halo was always mediocre, console babby's just weren't used to anything better

This is creepy

>show's creators haven't played the game but are on resetera
Can't make this shit up

>UH, YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAMES!!! RACIST CHUD!!!
oh my god 343 actually wants halo to die. why the FUCK did staten join back up with the halo devteam?

I hate PC boomers,I hate homosexuals, I niggers, I hate 343, and I hate Microsoft.

Just let me enjoy halo in peace please.

Nobody who actually likes Halo will watch this show.
Maybe the bookfags will, but LASOchads such as myself will be giving this show a miss.
Halo was already one of the most diverse games out there. But because it was natural and not forced, this tv studio decided to change everything.

Like what fucking retard decided to get rid of Sgt. Johnson?

Halo chuds get what they deserve

Attached: 3E4C19B1-CB40-40F5-9BCD-917A75195C86.jpg (678x452, 42.55K)

I'm assuming the 'reason that exists in the games' for the Covenant keeping a human is that it requires a Human to interface with Forerunner technologies properly (eg activate Halo rings).

Except Halo CE and 3 shows us that, aside from massive stuff like setting off a Halo ring or activating the Ark, the Covenant can easily bruteforce or hack their way past Forerunner systems.

>halo was already one of the most diverse games out there
Not really. Most characters were North America and some marines were Aussie, but the UNSC is supposed to be made up of humans from multiple planets.

But even then 343s stuff feels less diverse cause I haven’t heard a single Aussie accent.

Exactly. They wouldn’t need to raise a human. They could just keep some prisoners and force them to activate halo shit for them. It’s stupid.

and in contact harvest the prophets even learn that humans can do that and decide to hide that information because they're scared humans would upset their religious-political hegemony in the covenant. only reason they do that in 3 is because it's game over for them and 3 has bad writing

These SJWs types don't know they are running out of new people to piss off. Once they piss off too many people they will have no allies left.

They are going to make the le ebin cool quippers, arent they?
Instead of emotionally stunted professionals who literally o ly know war, training and killing.
They are not some regular navyvseal or sas or w.e. They literally dont have a life outside of their job.

No, in 3 Truth says "I admit, I need your help. But that secret dies with all the rest."
Truth wasn't broadcasting the fact a human had to start the rings, only he and the few brute guards around him would know that he had to get Johnson to light the rings.

But yeah, the Covenant keeping a human as anything but a prisoner would be like the Taliban raising a jew and just letting them be themselves.

irl the United States was the dominant military power at the time and people thought that was gonna go on forever so it made sense the military organization was predominantly American
Aussies, being our greatest ally, had second slot.

Haven’t got the pic but the guy play chief takes his helmet off in the show as well. They’ve committed every sin they could.

I guess, and the games are produced by Americans, but I still wouldn’t consider them very diverse when you think about how large the UNSC is supposed to be.

routing for covenant now

brainlet niggers
it was aliens (black sergeant, hispanic marine girls, etc) but with funny australian. because australians are FUNNY

>AYO, hol up, so youse be sayin' dat we wuz Fo'runnahs and shiet!?