I genuinely unironically love David Lynch

I genuinely unironically love David Lynch

Attached: david-lynch-the-fabelmans.jpg (1000x563, 328.92K)

thanks for letting us know.
now you can fuck off, have a good day sir

You as well

based telephone hater

Would you have sex with David Lynch?

Me too. Hate his movies, though.

you sound like a champ. That's short for champion

some people have a kind of magic inside of their being, lynch is one of them, i feel it very strongly and glowingly from him. i hate some of what he's put out but that doesn't change that love. i wish so dearly that i could be like one of them. all i'm doing for so many years by writing nonsense stories, making journals full of worldbuilding unique settings, coding, drawing, i'm talentless at them and i'm just killing time until i die. i look at people like lynch the same way i look at the sun, something created by god in beauty and resonance, something to admire and accept how lost and worthless my own existence is

is that the guy who does the weather report in the morning on the radio

I watch his movies on my tamagotchi while listening to skippy bip bop music

Attached: Fucking telephone.png (160x220, 92.43K)

I bet your writing isn't as good or impactful as even this post is. I bet you write about shit you don't have any strong feelings or knowledge about.

Why does he hate hate Audrey so much

Attached: 1647229599145.webm (662x372, 774.12K)

it doesn't matter how much i care about what i write, it's all just as i said, a waste of time which has no other use. in fact i care a lot about the things i make, that's part of why they're terrible. i'm an autismo, closer to george lucas but i'm not innovative, i'm largely derivative and it's simply from a wide variety of unrelated sources that masks that lack of imagination. so much of the earth, myself included, are non-people.

Just stop thinking bro

Was cool when he apologised for Polanski's rape.

lynch was a gift to american cinema and surrealist art in general, absolute king

>If (You) can believe it?
No, I can't believe it. It's abstract, it's surreal, it's the 40s and it's twee, it's a diner where everyone looks near identical and they smile a lot, it's a song from the past that hangs on the air like a lingering threat of the Cold War, it's refusing to clarify or expand on matters of public interest, it's repeating the same old fake weather news when rolling clouds of darkness thicken and slowly smother and choke us as the world's population races out of control whilst people are numb to being easily sidetracked by a stream of text in some black lodgian drape making forum.

How can you hate elephant man and lost highway?

David Lunch lmao

Attached: 1485026378168.jpg (1200x692, 84.81K)

I'm kinda in the same lane user, I've also dabbled in all sorts of creative fields, but I've come to accept that I'm neither intelligent nor am I a creative person. You might be beating yourself too much, that's part of being creative I've heard, but for me, I'm almost positive that I'm destined to just become part of the mindless herd.

Couod you elaborate on that?

David Lucnh lmao not lynch but Lunch as in David Dinner or David Breakfast

Attached: file.png (500x375, 263.88K)

You're meant to say "no"