Will Brie Larson being in the Disney Plus show Ms. Marvel?

Attached: hdex6d7vo0o81.jpg (1334x750, 88.79K)

she leaves her window open all night?

i love her

Is Brie cute?

shes looking good

>you lived long enough to see brie larson mog emma watson

superior american genes vs bong genes

Why is she doing this?

fuck I love tits

to get back at incels by making them want to hate fuck her
it's working on me

She is based af thats why. I love her now. People ripped on her for not being in shape during Captain Marvel so she got really sexy. Doesn't even make a big deal about it. Just posts hot sexy pictures of her tits and ass because she knows all the nerds enjoy it.
I'd marry her if I could.

dint this bitch cried about being sexualized about her marvel costume?
all her videos are showing either ass or tits

Sorry to say it, but the only role for Gremma Watson is in a British Golden Girls remake.

Brie, as much as she is an insufferable cunt that I want to hatefuck, looks very fuckable.

Attached: 1647221012051.jpg (1280x1707, 287.46K)

She isn't responsible for those kinds of decisions she was just doing her job of defending the movie. Clearly, she wanted to be sexy but they wouldn't let her.

Most Americans look pickled lmao

my last gf had the same face with a strong jaw except curlier and frizzier hair

i hate her but i want to cover her face on cum

unironically looks like she fucks black dudes

Why does she always post coomer bait on her youtube channel lol. Its such a weird direction she went in within the last 2 years.

She is really cute. Would cuddle.

Do you think she wanted to wear the classic sexy captain marvel outfit but they wouldnt let her?

She does it for you and me

She's such a massive cock tease. I knew girls in college like her.

That is actually somewhat based, or at least shrewd and remembering-where-her-bread-is-buttered pilled. The conventional thing to do nowadays when you get ripped for being out of shape is screech about Hollywood body standards and "real" women for woke points and shallow praise online. Instead, she just got in the gym and will still get roles instead of only being known for posting bullshit on twitter and looking worse very time she's photographed.

>BOOBA HOLY BOOBIE SUCKY MILKY HONK HONK MOMMY WAHHHHHNNNNNN YUMMY BOOBIE NOWWWWWWW

Trying to entice those boys who see her in the Nintendo commercials and hope to get her "friend code" and "visit her island in animal crossing".

Attached: 1647225873376.jpg (2048x1536, 244.57K)

This thread is on topic. I asked if she's going to be in the Disney Plus show Ms Marvel

Someone should tell her that we can see her tits. I bet that she'll be so embarrassed.

So how come she aged so much better than Emma Watson? They are almost the same age. Better diet and the fact she works out maybe whereas Emma is lazy layabout

post more lewd Brie

Attached: 1646384405020.jpg (1026x1368, 455.62K)

She's is such a bitch it's unbelievable I hope

stroking rn

Her head is still square and silicones don't count

You have to discuss her being in Ms Marvel if you want the thread to stay up

She quickly realized being a prude doesn't sell

She has god tier skin.

Attached: Brie-Larson-No-Makeup-2.jpg (600x588, 83.01K)

Attached: 1646498662905.jpg (3840x3214, 3.54M)

I hope she pivots away from capeshit. She would make a good tough detective in a gritty thriller.

It would be hot af if they made them a couple in the movies