ITT: Right wing movies

Attached: lwixz785n2fxi8hsbr1ixciflkm-126.jpg (1000x1200, 249.22K)

The director José Padilha made a leftist documentary based on Patrick Tierney's " Darkness in El Dorado" fraud that slandered Napoleon Chagnon.

Attached: noble savages.jpg (1400x2152, 192.53K)

All 9 Jesse Stone movies
TL:DR Tom Selleck fucks every hot piece of ass woman in Mass. whilst drinking and shooting mofos

>Tom Selleck fucks every hot piece of ass woman in Mass

Not sure how this is supposed to be right-wing.

Attached: 1620728423815.jpg (1000x1401, 159.85K)

>exposing and condemning the US training fascist police forces in torture is rightwing

This is based on a real event btw, Dan Mitrione was a US AID Office of Public Safety instructor
He taught Brazilian and Uruguayan police in torture, he would have homeless people rounded up and tortured to death to demonstrate techniques
He was kidnapped and executed by the Uruguayan Tupamaros
The only thing they did wrong was they didn't kill more pigs

Police states are a fundamentally left-wing policy. Right-wing idealism is people being allowed full freedom to defend themselves.

its funny how the director himself is left-leaning and wanted to picture the right wing vigilante guys as savages, which only made them look cooler

Attached: MAX.jpg (298x379, 8.61K)

>Right-wing idealism is people being allowed full freedom to defend themselves
they only give you freedom if you have the right opinion and share their idea of freedom

>a government working for the rich and powerful and crushing peasants and workers democratic rights is leftwing

Attached: 4chan angry.gif (480x480, 2.31M)

you insist it isn't left wing but left wingers always end up supporting it and every attempt they make at instituting one of their utopian systems results in such so I don't see how user was inaccurate.

As long as there is enough blacks and trannies doing the crushing then it will be left wing enough for you

I BACK THE BLUE
break into my house and kill me whilst i sleep pls

Yes. Wanna claim that USSR and China isn't leftist?

>t. WE GOTTA ARREST EVERYONE WHO PROTESTS CRT IN SCHOOLS THEY'RE A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

>you insist it isn't left wing but left wingers always end up supporting it
>leftwingers support rightwing governments

Attached: your meds.png (802x722, 590.71K)

>they only give you freedom if you have the right opinion and share their idea of freedom
True, meanwhile leftoids never give you any freedom, ever.

>China
>Leftist

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7.11K)

The growing number of billionaires in China should tell you how leftwing it is
>They say they're X so they must be end of discussion
Are you a naive retard or being disingenuous to use this as a cudgel against any sort of attempt at progressive reform?

Attached: aGGt1C8WP6nmn3eJJIRKljOhzENnRi_large.jpg (1288x1600, 252.45K)

>trannies and blacks

Attached: bart paranoid.jpg (800x600, 85.12K)

Your boosters, tranny.

Attached: depositphotos_1023044-stock-photo-pile-of-used-syringes.jpg (1024x712, 306.38K)

>talking about the history of racism is CRT and its a conspiracy to destroy white people

Attached: harrison ford nah.gif (294x233, 886.43K)