Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: 36491BAC-0400-4384-B138-1D643297856D.jpg (1200x675, 105.77K)

Paul Allen's is by far the worst. That font is a joke in the graphic design community. It's basically like using Comic Sans.

I'd say Bryce is the better one. Clean, nothing pretentious about it, easy to read, quality material.

Van Patten>Bateman>Bryce>Allen

Batman>Van Patten>Bryce>Allen

>aquisitions

they all look the same
you must be severly autistic to even notice a difference

Bateman's is just shit.

I mean look at the borders there. The entire card is all over the place.
Allen's is the best because it takes the concept and applies bold decisions to it in the 80s.

Also the clean white look was ground breaking from the "texture" meme that was going strong amongst boomers.

>aquisitions
This was a joke, r-right?

for me it's van patten's

Van Patten is the best, even if the numbers are a bit too squiggly
Batemans is a joke, the numbers are all fucked up and stupid looking
Paul allens font might've been acceptable at the time where the story is set, but these days it would be considered antiquated
Bryce is just 'alright', the font looks bland an unprofessional, but its still better than the other two

>aquisitions

>I mean look at the borders there. The entire card is all over the place.
I'm actually making business cards and uneven distances from image to border can happen due to poor cutting job.

Attached: 1646671309198.jpg (480x270, 26.97K)

bateman's font is the best
paul allen's is a close second
david van patten and bryce's cards are similar tier but david's has more character

H

Attached: 12983471908237410983471.png (1239x729, 579.73K)

Firstname LASTNAME

Bryce has the best font and cardstock, Van Patten has the best arrangement, Allen's looks cheap and the double line contact info at the bottom is awful, Batmane's spacing is all off and the cardstock looks too smooth

you all realize that they’re supposed to be the same, right?

Gold lettering?
Too gaudy, just displays overcompensation

post the real cards

Attached: american psycho cards.webm (852x360, 2.92M)

You forgot Louis

Attached: mergers and aquisitions.jpg (1500x1262, 345.46K)

I like the gold lettering of Carruthers, but not on white paper. And the font gives more of a "mini mall fantasy store owned by 35+ year old woman" vibe than an adult businessman. Gold lettering on black paper would be more classy.

The suttee rainbow flag, oh it's even got womens right is humans rights on it.

allen>>>>> rest