Which one would fit in a justice League movie and why is it TDK?

Which one would fit in a justice League movie and why is it TDK?

Attached: Batman(s).png (640x480, 148.4K)

Batman never should have been in the justice league, he looks stupid and out of place. Batman is a schizo who beats up local thugs, not fuck around with godly beings on a spaceship.

Batman just helps them with his money

thank fuck we're not doing a justice league movie.

that's the best way to do it. Batman is street level

no, he researches everyone and discovers their weaknesses so he can defeat them if need be

They’re very similar I don’t see what you guys are getting at

this fuck mixing universes of different heroes together in movies
it works better in comic books where they can release tons of issues

Bale’s Batman is not comic book-y enough to fit in justice league. Gadgets aren’t high tech enough and His fighting is terrible. Would get wrecked by aliens

>35 vs 38 years old

It makes a lot of sense to have him be the investigator too, but then they added cyborg and he just googles everything. My ideal Justice League team is

>Wonder Woman
>The Flash
>Zatanna
>They call batman afterwards to do detective shit/ he finds leads for them and then calls them in when he's out of his league.

Buff Wonder Woman so she's a tough as superman, the added benefit of this is no more stupid flying fights, those always look shit.

Zatanna is sexy as fuck, and she's magic so that's pretty based.

The Flash is stupidly strong in the comics and makes all the others redundant if it's just a fistfight.

Cyborg makes batman even more pointless, in the justice league movie he's not the leader because that's WW, he's not the tech guy because that's Cyborg, he's just a shouty cunt in a spider-mech (????).

And Battison is? He wouldn't get wrecked by aliens when he is getting fucked by normal humans and his car can't even keep up with a BMW?

Bale's batman is more intimidating.

>It makes a lot of sense to have him be the investigator too
I'm ok with him in any role that doesn't involve him being in the public/fighting gods/giant monsters. Helping his superbros on a case is fine

Battison's batman can't even fly from a building.

not with that voice

Everything in that movie looked stupid and out of place
They did not set up the characters and story
Warners wanted to jump straight to making Avengers Money without putting in the work
Snyder being the edgelord that he is wanted to jump straight to DKR Batman without understand its context of being the end of the Silver Age and built upon the long term friendship of Batman and Superman
>Batman is a schizo who beats up local thugs, not fuck around with godly beings on a spaceship.
Batman works fine with the rest if the story makes sense
Batman has supernatural and super powered villains
The problem is the films only ever put the same 3-5 crooks in them again and again
After a first film that is just crime you could do a second that has one of them, Manbat or the Mad Monk would be ideal

Too many women.

>They did not set up the characters and story
this is a meme. Just make it 7 samurai with superheroes. No need for 7 movie build up

Yeah I think that's the best case use for him, practically speaking what kind of threat requires a squad comprised of a man who is indistructable and can punch through mountains, fire lasers from his eyes, fly through space, see through walls, breathe icy cold winds, etc. and also a normal guy who is pretty good and kung fu.

It's just hard to ever picture him pulling his weight in such a situation, it's much easier to buy the conceit that Superman, wonder woman and the flash are either too lazy or incompetent at the intel side of things.

It's a 50/50 mix and it covers most bases

Batman was a founding member of the JL in the comics, working as the team inventor/detective/all around super scientist / coleader along with Superman.

was a perfect wxample in JL War

Attached: jl war2.gif (640x360, 438.65K)

If both of them interrogated me, I would be pissing my pants (bale) and laughing at (Battison).

I don't get people who say Batman shouldn't be on the JL.
By that logic, the fuck's Iron Man doing on the Avengers? Same character archetype, genius billionaire Howard Hughes type whose superpower is that he prepares for shit

I don't get why batman can't make up for his not being superhuman through any number of other avenues. Lex Luthor builds power armor and shit, why can't he just use power armor and gadgets to fight super bad guys alongside the rest of th league

>the added benefit of this is no more stupid flying fights, those always look shit.
Wonder Woman flies.
And she doesn't go around with sword an shield, since we are at it

Most of the avengers tech is stark tech, so even if you reject him as a combatant he's still providing weapons, armour, time travel suits, etc

Do establishing films
Do a Worlds Finest film with Batman and Superman and maybe one or two others
Have this build upon events in their own films
Suppose Supermans film has Toyman with big bank robbing robots and there is a lingering question of where did he get his funding from and what was going on with his equipment, and Batmans movie has mobsters with an unanswered question of who they were laundering money for
And then now in this movie we discover a) its the same person b) they have used Toymans technology to create something Metallo that would threaten Superman and require others to show up and help him

And you absolutely cannot possibly do Apokolips and Darkseid as your first Justice League villain, this a very complex story that needs a lot of set up.
You need a New Gods movie first.
You probably need Intergang appearing even before that, they could be the source of the goofy gimmicks of a number of villains in exchange for kidnapping people to supply for anti-life equation experiments.
They repeated the mistake of Man of Steel. If your first villain is a bunch of Kryptonians all with Supermans powers + space ships and armor and energy weapons and Superman successfully beats them what on earth can possibly challenge him next? Certainly not a silicon valley nerd with daddy issues.

So what should be a first Justice League movies antagonist that prompts everyone to come together? I dunno, Starro?

Iron Man is in an invincible suit that shoots lasers and gives him super strength.

Ezcept he does build power armor.
Also has all his tech, the Batmobile, Batplane, etc.

Attached: Batman_and_Robin_Vol_2_35_Textless.jpg (1500x2277, 956.55K)

it's TDK because battinson is just a regular guy in a suit whereas nolan is a superhero.
but that's also why the batman 2022 is more fun to watch. sorry!

Not in ever version she doesn't. She doesn't in the the DCEU. She jumps really far, but I more meant those stupid fight scenes where two cgi blobs crash into each other for 5 minutes and it always looks like shit.

7 Samurai is three hours long and the first two hours is setting up the village and the Samurai

I don't think he cares, i'm pretty sure he just wants dommy amazon and magic mommies who are the msot powerful just coz

Batman in one of his many power armors or the Batwing is the exact same.