I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: Edward_Kenway.jpg (947x644, 143.55K)

Any Forums is 1 floor down bud

Cast him

Garbage and boring story, good characters and vibes.

>When the game replaces based Adewale with that forgettable bitch as your quartermaster

Bravo Ubisoft

If they cut out all the gay assassin vs templar shit or kept it in the background the story would have been much better

Toby Stephens

>Garbage and boring story,
The Nassau story is actually pretty close to the real events.

The characters too were well cast. When he yells at hornigold for blowing it all, that might be the acting high point in AC shit.

That's AC2

I will never understand the appeal of these games. I've played almost all of them and they're all fucking soul rendingly average.

AC2 is the best in the series in every way.

Charlie Hunnam

Attached: 1314247.jpg (721x1280, 128.93K)

W-why do you play them then?

The first couple of them were doing something kind of new, sadly the developers decided that instead of trying to innovate they could regurgitate.

>they're all fucking soul rendingly average.

It's the Ubisoft way. They always play it safe. Everything they release is incredibly mediocre. Every so often they'll lay a golden egg and then repeat its formula ad nauseum.

Siege would be so much fucking better if it wasn't owned by Ubisoft. It's such a garbage company.

Heath Ledger

>It's the Ubisoft way. They always play it safe.
Even worse.

They deliberately keep the games stagnant and just above the line, to keep people thirsty and thinking that "the next one will be good". But they never deliver on that.

Because I always think to myself 'maybe this will be the one, they have to get good eventually' and of course it never is.

>I've played almost all of them and they're all fucking soul rendingly average.
Average Assassin's Creed fan

only 10/10 game ever made. literally nothing wrong with it.

Everyone always says this and I'll never understand why. There are so many better protagonists than that wop.

He had the best backstory and development.

>we never got to see a gruff, older, wise heath ledger
think of all the kino we've missed out on

all the elderly gay sex he could have had

Why is this thread on Any Forums about video games a higher quality thread with more discussion about video games than all of Any Forums