Why was his autism so uncontrollable?

Why was his autism so uncontrollable?

Attached: 1647494534872.png (1000x1050, 741.35K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Weakest part of the movie
Bad performance. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be the joker or an incel, not sure if that was a directing choice or not. I liked how he had a reason for targeting people, but then that gets thrown all away in the third act.

>He wasn't sure if he wanted to be the joker or an incel
He was an Incel trying to be the Joker. It worked.

you know if they hired jim carrey to do the Riddler again, and he did the exact same character with the lines that Dano had.... he would've been better

Jim Carrey was the better Riddler than Paul Dano and it's not even close...how fucking sad is that

hi doraleous

>AAVVIIAAA MARIIIAAA
truly uninhibited acting

>Bad performance

Nah, due to my circles I've seen many real people act in such a socially weird and cringe fashion.

Does Paul Dano play the same character in every movie? Is that why he's classic?

Act how? Have temper tantrums and scream? Those are the people in your circles? Lmao

I know the main inspiration for his outfit was the Zodiac killer, but did anyone else find his that the suit and goggles made him and his followers look kinda like fucking Pepes? The entire third act is basically the beta uprising people used to meme about here.

Attached: images.jpg (326x155, 11.64K)

>Act how? Have temper tantrums and scream

Yes, and it's just as awkward in real life as it is with the Zodiac Riddler.

I would laugh if it was intentionally done

This right here my exact thoughts. It's like they subtly included Pepes as an allegory for incels.

That shit happens man. You should probably go back to your normalfag life.

Riddler and his men are literal stand-ins for Pepes and incels.

that is indeed how autistic people act

there were no fat people in the group. i could not believe it.

bumpin

Not true, not true not true, nottrue not true. TIIIME TOOO SAY GOOOOOODBYEE

I'm gonna listen to that now tb h

run nigga run

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANTED TO STOP THE GAME AT WAYNE ENTERPRISES PARK

Attached: 1616894465753.jpg (2048x1149, 224.14K)