There is not a single reason to have skyler amongst your most hated BB characters...

there is not a single reason to have skyler amongst your most hated BB characters. she never wanted her husband to be a murdering narcissistic psycho who makes industrial quantities of meth but she stuck it out until walter abandoned her. if you hate skyler you would've been one of the many manipulated by walt

Attached: 65369837498.gif (500x282, 440.96K)

skyler was a hot milf so i will always support her bullshit if it means i get to wrap her thighs around my head. you have to be gay to hate skyler /next

She fucked Ted, if you were okay with that you’re a cuck.

oh shit you’re right man
easily the worst thing anyone did in the show

Fuck Ted

in my mind, i am ted. enjoy getting cucked by sitting in as heisenberg

Yeah but she broke his neck afterwards to make up for it.

Can you name a positive trait about Skyler that doesn't apply to Walter?

extremely fuckable.

Never had cancer

Thanks for proving the point, there's nothing about her personality or her actions that's positive. She's a nagging, unreasonable, selfish unfaithful bitch.

>she never wanted
It doesn't matter what she wanted or that Hitler technically exists, she's still a loathsome cunt. The fact that she's a hypocrite too and her fans unironically paint her as a helpless victim only makes the situation worse.

smoking while pregnant. 10 years in the iso cubes

>giving head to a woman
ngmi

I hated her because I wanted to watch a black comedy about a science teacher making meth, not gay family drama.

>there is not a single reason
She is ugly.
She is a cheating whore.
She is annoying.

Generally don't understand why she gets so much hate, she's not a good person but she's not exactly the worst in a show of murderers and psychopaths

>she stuck it out until walter abandoned her
ah yes by being a cold bitch who sabotaged him at every turn, really great, I can see how she's not unlikeable now

Attached: 1621624045965.jpg (300x297, 11.6K)

Attached: wymib1wespd71.png (612x345, 66.43K)

Skyler is the entire reason Walt went into crime. She neutered him
>gets knocked up
>he has to sell his company share so they can buy a house
>gives him a cripple kid, probably from smoking while pregnant
>won’t give him more kids though he wanted them
>only talks to him to nag
>never actually listens to him
>humiliates him at every chance
>no understanding that she ruined his fucking life

In a way they were perfect for each other, but if Walt hadn’t gotten into the meth business one day he would have snapped and strangled her.

She's one of the reasons Walt turned to crime in the first place, because she was a bossy bitch. It also took her no time at all to estrange her husband of 15+ years without any guilty conscience, showing she had zero loyalty.