Jesus

Jesus...

Somehow the only Pixar movie I actually shed some tears to, particularly towards the end. I mean, maybe it's cause I watched it while druk, but...fuck, something about it just resonated deep within me. Also Mei a CUTE!

God, I hate myself. Am I just irreparably feminized?

Attached: fug.jpg (1125x598, 60.94K)

How many bait threads do you make daily. 10? 20? Get a hobby. Make friends.

Never made a thread about this film until now. Just finished watching it.

he's a D$ employee getting paid

Actually I'm a NEET with crippling self-esteem issues. I have literally zero income.

Great. Don't shit up this board with the symptoms of your mental illness. /adv/ is right over there. Now quit spamming movies made for little girls, pedo.
>OMG HE TOOK THE BAIT I HAVE ATTENTION NOW I'M GONNA MAKE 5 MORE
Turn your phone off and reexamine your life.

wut.

I'm just emotionally heightened right now cause I'm druk, and want to talk about this film/ blogpost about my shitty life.

Nah bro it's a cute fun movie. I teared up a bit too when her friends and boy band came together in harmony with the Chinese chanting. I also think the movie has a lot of fun animation

Yeah, I mean I can somewhat see some credence given to the complaints about this film regarding the "sexualization", and shit, but goddamn man, if I didn't see a fucking assload of myself reflected in it.

It was a combination of my own insecurities being resurfaced yet again, and also my great soft spot for cute little girls going through hardships that just tugs at my heartstrings. I don't know, this movie. I think it was just because i'm druk right now, but I've never actually cried to a pixar movie. ANy movei fro that matter.

And also because i'm, still in emotional turmoil regarding a girl who looks extremely phenotypically close to Mei, which just makes me feel even fuckign worse. I just couldn't help it.

>didn't shed a tear during coco
>shed a dead during turning red
wtf op

100+ replies incoming

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532.09K)

I thought TR had more heart to it than Coco, myself. In fact I wasn't a very big fan of Coco.
It's cool man, I'm a huge softie faggot when it comes to movies. I'm always the one leaking tears out of all my friends/family. Devilman crybaby over here. Anyway, I feel like TR has some very sincere feelings to it and feels very down to earth. Somehow they made a movie about middle school girls that sing to each other and beatbox and I didn't find it cringey.
And it reminds me of when I was 13. I was 13 in 2002, so I was sneaking watching lewd cable stations in the living room while everyone was asleep wanting to see but also my heart racing because I was afraid of being caught. Hell I hid in my closet being lewd because I bought ranma 1/2 manga and had no idea there would be actual titties in it. Movie was relatable even though I'm a guy

>watched it while druk
what a life

>being druk
vs
>not being druk
Proof that sobertards are lame losers who can’t appreciate What a Life we live.

You will never be a woman.

I think your impression of the movie was distorted by your biology. Try again next week when you aren't so hormonal.

embarrassing how you project your brainrot onto others
no nigga, YOU fuck off to /adv/ and get your shit together. take a break from this place, you clearly need it.

Every thread on this is lgbtq raiding

ywnbaw

I think the hate is just a shill campaign. Nothing from the promotional material seemed terrible aside from trying to recontextualizing twerking as a feminist act. I don't think anyone actually cares that a kids movie deals with puberty.

>I think your impression of the movie was distorted by your biology. Try again next week when you aren't so hormonal.
>me normally

Attached: 1607747467354.png (473x473, 120.91K)