What's something good you've seen recently?

What's something good you've seen recently?

Attached: 1647390466126.jpg (1080x1350, 169.71K)

I haven't seen non anime boobs in 6 years

Attached: neurtal.png (452x410, 82.98K)

Discount Monica Bellucci

Reverse search shows this chick 99% of the time looks like a rip-off, bimbo Bella Hadid. I don't get these chicks that get trendy surgeries. What happens when the facial feature you bought is out of fashion? Do you get more surgery?

I saw my dog

Holy shit shut the fuck up.

damn bro if only she was on 4channel listening to the criticism of losers

Silence by Martin Scorsese was the last film I saw in the cinema, or as some people around here refer to as the "kinoma". This movie was a valuable insight into the oppression experienced under the funeral shintoisys of pre Tokugawa Japan. This movie has tasteful use of Adam driver which incorporates a science fiction aspect, along with Liam Neeson of taken fame. Unfortunately Liam neesons character doesn't fight Alabamians but instead watches too much hentai and becomes a weaboo. In the end the moral of the story is dont go to Japan.

Attached: 1646508937552.jpg (514x623, 117.3K)

I'm a fag, so I'm not so blinded by booba to not see how sad it is that she didn't find herself beautiful as is that she had to copy some random chick's face. I know coomers don't see girls as human though.

you ok?

great movie

i just watched paths of glory, game changer, i think this kirk douglas kid could really be something

This. Stop simping you fags.

kys simp

No. The normalization of plastic surgery is a bad sign of the times. It's bad enough to see it hurting some of my friends, even the guys. 28 year olds showing up with their faces yanked back because "everyone" is doing it. Imagine raising kids in this era. It's like a digital version of The Road.

Over the garden wall was spooky kino, and Archive 81 was surprisingly good despite it being about le tech savvy nigger and fiesty latinx journalist

cross of iron

Attached: 1637385328572.png (1280x688, 499.37K)

there nudes of her?

Pan Wolodyjowski
The Deluge
Born for the Saber

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

those big fucking tits oh yeah hmmngg aaahgs IM COOOOOOMINGGGG AHHHHHHRRRGH!!!!CFOFDOCSLJSGHCNXHDPVDLSG

This. It's not that strange if you consider we live in a godless society where real beauty is constantly defiled and ugliness held up high. Look at the movies they do, the actors they cast or more generally what's considered art these days.

Gonna post some beauty now.

Attached: FDdO_aEXIAQfDpg.jpg (800x1200, 193.04K)

Attached: Eq6Vy0AXMAIJMXm.jpg (1454x2048, 666.48K)

Attached: Dicksee-Chivalry-1885.jpg (1524x2039, 1.12M)

>I'm a fag
Please look up Joseph Nicolosi.