Please feel free to watch my short if you want. 1230 Hopewell Road - Full Short Film

As of this evening you can watch my new film 1230 HOPEWELL ROAD. I've provided two links: The direct Download MP4 4K version and the youtube link that will appear in the comment section soon.. Highly recommend downloading it for an experience that matches the source material. Watch it on the big screen in the dark. And as usual, DON’T WATCH IT ON YOU iPHONE!

It's a film about two investigative journalist making a documentary of a local urban legend and a troubled boyfriend at the deadly center of it all.

It's very much inspired by kink/fetish industrial subcultures, film such as Shinya Tsukamoto’s Tetsuo The Iron Man (1988), analogue aesthetics, and urban legends I grew up with as a teenager in Chester County. It’s pretty edgelord-y and tampers with dork sided subjects so don’t watch it with Mama-San in the room

Trailer Link: youtu.be/rb2SHHbjMBI

Youtube Link: youtu.be/roESPM9FNSs

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 3.08.08 AM.png (690x984, 1.29M)

cool shirt but i dont want to watch a movie like this

Attached: 1616350106864.jpg (500x291, 29.94K)

Someone should send it to Varg. See if he rike it. Lets find out. Also I had no idea Burzum is now considered a hate group until the other day.

I don't think varg would watch something like this, he hates sex stuff

>mad man with a camera productions
Cmon man

Who has a video cassette machine these days?

He hates degenerate stuff. tatoos etc... all of it. I actually think BDSM/Kink shit is weird too but that didn't stop me from making a film about it.

>Pete's Produce Farm (Formerly Chuck's)
I don't get it

this is pretty good. congrats.

I will congrat you just because unless the majority of the Bros here on Any Forums at least you tried. So congrats.

I'm going to try and enter it into some festivals and see what happens. I'm 30 years old and I've come to learn I would never want to be famous or go to Hollywood. Especially now with all their liberal cuckiness. I just wanna make films on my own time with complete creative control and no restraints. Netflix can send me a check in the mail though if they wanna stream it or something ha.

I shot this whole film by myself. Editing too. would be nice to have a team or help.

Like the other user said, you tried so no matter what it's enjoyable to watch. The song mixing was really awkward though, both loudness and choice of song. The script needed to be altered heavily for the boyfriends reaction to the chase sequence because if you try to make him seem human, it makes no sense.

Purely personal preference, but imo when doing half found footage and half non, you need a difference in camera styling. The found footage was good and shaky when the killer dropped off tape, etc. but the boyfriends reaction might have benefited from still shots with maybe an occasional close up to add depth? Either way, the reaction stuff just felt a little jarring and confusing.

Good job good effort

Thanks. My next film will about a sissy crossing dressing serial killer. Not even joking.

That sounds so fucking dumb but I'll still watch it, I hope you do some field research and pound some sissies for all of us.

put the lotion in the fucking basket

>it's another writer's barely disguised fetish short
Sounds nice

nice op

>someone from Any Forums gets a camera and starts making tranny horror movies
shockingly based

congratulations, I wonder what was in the suitcase? ;-)

that's fun bit sloppy but fun
got a lost highway vibe from it

For sure. Lost Highway is the Lynch film I revisit most. Lynch has always been my primary source of inspiration but I try to be an auteur at the same time. Shinya Tsukamoto and Rob Zombie were a big influences too.

I heard someone call this The Blair Witch Projects meets John Waters and I was like that sounds cool.