New NetflixKino is OUT!

New NetflixKino is OUT!

Attached: heads up.jpg (456x570, 84.36K)

>tfw no Jesse gf

I hope this isn't a ripoff of Ugly Americans.

Ugly spinoff of an ugly show. Pass. But you fags are going to bait with this for 2 years.

from the creators of 'show no one fucking watches'. god the tax write off things isnt a meme is it? they cant actually believe their own hype right?

Big Mouth is a very popular show user. Maybe not among the people you know but it is with young people. Do you think they just give spinoffs to every show?

>Do you think (((they))) just give spinoffs to every show (((they))) produce.
yes, also
>popular with zoomies
preying on literal tards. they literal never do this, nope. this has never happened ever.

I couldn't help but notice that your pee is black too. And we both have barbed shafts. Hurts so good.

>I wonder (((who))) is behind this show

Attached: 1647587241038~2.jpg (122x152, 7.55K)

Yeah meaning the show has an audience
And no they don’t just give out spin offs, they usually cancel every show after 1 season maybe 2

Evil fucking show

I just wish it wasn’t so ugly and didn’t completely dive into the most cynical idea of puberty possible.

Why do they have to make the characters as ugly as fucking possible?

This makes me feel sorry for zoomers, I don't think they deserve this? isn't it a bit condescending?

>Ugh! Zoomer cartoons are so ugly and degenrate!

Attached: 1462978620-ren-stimpy.jpg (640x320, 35.7K)

This is just Inside Out for teenagers

So this is money laundering, right?

In the sense that keeping peoples $15/mo for a streaming service by constantly rushing out whatever they can find, is money laundering

>Posts the widely hated reboot
no one likes your cal arts kikeflix special anyway

>IS THAT SOME HECKIN ADULT ANIMATION FROM NETFLIX
>BETTER MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

avoided big mouth for years but watched it while hungover and it's actually quite good
Andrew was me in high school

I think Big Mouth got Streisand effected into semi popularity actually, kind of like Euphoria. Maybe Any Forums will learn to stop complaining so much, but probably not.

Amerikikes are incapable of creating anything beautiful. They worship ugliness.

You only think that because you only get your information from here